The opposite of right...

ClimateSanity

make a child competitively advanced.....

Town

Ahhhh....that means indoctrinated properly...

Sufficiently to be able to write for the Huffington Post or be able to work for totalitarian companies like Google.

No thanks

Arthur Brain

A highly trained professional.....town

One who has been trained to take children with potential to think for themselves and articulate their ideas effectively into left wing automatons only mao could be proud of.

What is it with you zealots? The way some of you far right cranks emote, you could have done with any sort of education...

:freak:

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
A highly trained professional.....town

One who has been trained to take children with potential to think for themselves and articulate their ideas effectively into left wing automatons only mao could be proud of.
He's gone, CS. :)

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
It's astounding that supposedly well-educated people would have the audacity to declare that government-run education is a good thing.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

the higher level education programs are as bad as sociology programs when it comes to indoctrinating thinly disguised marxism

ever listen to any of jordan petersons stuff? it's all over youtube

Idolater

"Foundation of the World" Dispensationalist χρ
the higher level education programs are as bad as sociology programs when it comes to indoctrinating thinly disguised marxism

ever listen to any of jordan petersons stuff? it's all over youtube
It's 'the youtube' :D

I tweeted at Peterson after a recent debate with that Sam Harris, and asked him how he could keep a straight face while 'debating' a self-identified robot.

Twitter said that the tweet had zero engagements, fwiw. :D

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
It's 'the youtube' :D

I tweeted at Peterson after a recent debate with that Sam Harris, and asked him how he could keep a straight face while 'debating' a self-identified robot.

Twitter said that the tweet had zero engagements, fwiw. :D

I was first interested in him because of bill C16, which passed the (canadian) senate about a year ago and got a lot of press on the cbc, my main source of mainstream media news

then I gained interest in his discussions about political correctness, issues of freedom of speech and his musing on the link between marxism, progressivism and the toxic modern university culture

fascinating fellow

i suspect the leftists will have to destroy him eventually