Not open for further replies.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
bybee has the superpower to make everyone feel loved :kiss: :kiss:

. . . even when they do not deserve it.

Nang

MrDeets

TOL Subscriber
Granite and ArthurBrain have the power to make me laugh, even when I vehemently disagree.

Adambassador has the power to get others to defend him while he's hidin- I mean offline.

Lighthouse has the power to live life without assumption.

vegascowboy has the ability to mix quotes from Lonesome Dove into any thread.

Bybee, the psalmist, and Nang have the power to make me miss my grandparents very much.

NickM has the power to to find obscure verses from the Word on any occasion.

taikoo has the power to bring sarcasm to the fight without most catching it.

NickM, godrulz, lighthouse, thepsalmist, bybee, squeaky, andyc, and a few others have the power to inspire me to read the Word more often.

Many of the athiests on here have the power to show me how bad people need Christ, but don't have any idea.

ThundersMuse and NickM both have the power of MASSIVE+ rep.... I guess my power is to receive it.

ragTagblues

Many of the athiests on here have the power to show me how bad people need Christ, but don't have any idea.

Ouch that one hurt a little . . . .

jmdeets has the power to irritate atheists in a nice way . . . . a power that ASC does not have no matter how much he thinks he is being reasonable.

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
WizardofOz...The power of picks an pans, and calls them as WizardofOz sees 'em.

MrDeets

TOL Subscriber
Ouch that one hurt a little . . . .

jmdeets has the power to irritate atheists in a nice way . . . . a power that ASC does not have no matter how much he thinks he is being reasonable.

LOL. I hope I get ya'll to think even a bit. You most definitely keep me thinking!!

Krsto

Csuguy has the power of age swapping, that is, to appear twice his age and make his opponents appear half their age.

Status
Not open for further replies.