Trump should get Nobel Peace Prize

Arthur Brain

What should he have done? Did you know we have Governors for each state?

Trump stopped flights from coming.
He got more masks and ventilators.
He put a lot of money to pay for scientist to find an immunization.
He proved how fast he could get hospital ships when needed.

Acknowledge the risk of this virus from the get go instead of downplaying it to the point where he had no choice but to declare a national emergency. The time stamp on Trump's "action" on this is all on record.

He should have have had enough PPE by the time this pandemic came about along with ventilators. He'd been in office for three years.

Why do you think that he, personally, put a lot of money to pay for scientists to try and find an immunization? He's the president.

Hospital ships when needed? What, they weren't beforehand?

Arthur Brain

artie's obsession with Trump is hiding the fact that HIS government did even worse

Um, nope but thanks for bringing your toys to the table. The UK administration is absolutely at fault with how they've handled the crisis and I've made no secret of that. Several stupid decisions were made, not the least of which being the pointless "encouragement" of people not to go out to pubs, clubs and the like. The lockdown should have been enforced earlier than it was. Add to that, the travesty of care homes and the UK doesn't come out of this good at all.

God's Truth

Acknowledge the risk of this virus from the get go instead of downplaying it to the point where he had no choice but to declare a national emergency. The time stamp on Trump's "action" on this is all on record.
You mean when he stopped China and your country from coming here?
Your Prime Minister had the corona virus and your king had it. Maybe you are a comedian?

He should have have had enough PPE by the time this pandemic came about along with ventilators. He'd been in office for three years.

He should have bought it from your countries overflow?

Why do you think that he, personally, put a lot of money to pay for scientists to try and find an immunization? He's the president.

Hospital ships when needed? What, they weren't beforehand?

Do you know what a hospital ship is?

God's Truth

Um, nope but thanks for bringing your toys to the table. The UK administration is absolutely at fault with how they've handled the crisis and I've made no secret of that. Several stupid decisions were made, not the least of which being the pointless "encouragement" of people not to go out to pubs, clubs and the like. The lockdown should have been enforced earlier than it was. Add to that, the travesty of care homes and the UK doesn't come out of this good at all.

So you don't care about your country enough to go online and talk about how bad your prime minister and king handled everything?
Your country is worth more than that.

Arthur Brain

You mean when he stopped China and your country from coming here?
Your Prime Minister had the corona virus and your king had it. Maybe you are a comedian?

He should have bought it from your countries overflow?

Do you know what a hospital ship is?

There's no such thing as a king over here, there's a queen so if you can't get that detail right...

There's no excuse for a lack of PPE, period. That applies as much over here in the UK as anywhere else.

Yes, I'm aware of what a hospital ship is, your point?

God's Truth

There's no such thing as a king over here, there's a queen so if you can't get that detail right...

There's no excuse for a lack of PPE, period. That applies as much over here in the UK as anywhere else.

Yes, I'm aware of what a hospital ship is, your point?

lol Okay a king in waiting?

Arthur Brain

So you don't care about your country enough to go online and talk about how bad your prime minister and king handled everything?
Your country is worth more than that.

I've made no bones about how badly the administration has handled things over here. Could and should have been handled a lot better AFAIC. A shame you can't acknowledge just how badly your own has handled it.

God's Truth

Weirdly compelling, one of the matches when I searched for "satire"

Turns out my Google search engine is dyslexic

Never before heard of Jean Paul Sartre. I thought maybe the word and meaning of satire was named after him. ha

Some interesting deep stuff.

God's Truth

I've made no bones about how badly the administration has handled things over here. Could and should have been handled a lot better AFAIC. A shame you can't acknowledge just how badly your own has handled it.

You don't post on UK sites to let everyone know how bad your PM and Queen, and Prince handled everything?

Arthur Brain

It's almost as if he really knows better but is just jiving around.

Oh, ya got me, you're right. I'm just having a laugh. Trump has done a sterling job with Covid-19. Everything he's done from the early warning signs to the present has been exemplary, no fault on his part or the current administration whatsoever. The thousands of deaths when he said it was all under control was simply an aberration and his declaration of a national emergency wasn't forced at all.

:plain: