What disgusts you the most about beanieboy?

What disgusts you the most about beanieboy?

• He's a homo.

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • He's a hypocrite.

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • He uses the bible(something he claims not to believe in) to tell Christians how they should live.

Votes: 19 55.9%
  • He claims not to need Christ in order to be loved by God.

Votes: 9 26.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Although being a homo is disgusting, I had to vote for using the bible(something he claims not to believe in) to correct Christians. He's just like his father the devil who accuses the brethren.

Revelation 12:10
10Then I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, "Now salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of His Christ have come, for the accuser of our brethren, who accused them before our God day and night, has been cast down.

Wamba

`
LIFETIME MEMBER
Poly said:
Although being a homo is disgusting, I had to vote for using the bible(something he claims not to believe in) to correct Christians. He's just like his father the devil who accuses the brethren.

Revelation 12:10
10Then I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, "Now salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of His Christ have come, for the accuser of our brethren, who accused them before our God day and night, has been cast down.

Yeah, I'm with you. It's disgusting when he attempts to use the Bible.

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Wamba the Fool said:
Yeah, I'm with you. It's disgusting when he attempts to use the Bible.

I think my post came up before I had a chance to create the poll. Vote away! :D

Wamba

`
LIFETIME MEMBER
Oh, well other than the fact that he's a homo, it's disgusting that he tries to use the Bible... This poll should be multiple choice! ;)

Nineveh

Merely Christian
Wamba the Fool said:
Oh, well other than the fact that he's a homo, it's disgusting that he tries to use the Bible... This poll should be multiple choice! ;)

:ha:

... what Wamba said :)

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Wamba the Fool said:

I know. They're all very disgusting. I realize it simply may not be possible for some to make a choice.

beanieboy

I was under the impression that the bible tells christians how to live.

When the bible says to bless those that curse you, that isn't me making it up.

Namaste

Crow

beanieboy said:
I was under the impression that the bible tells christians how to live.

And I am under the impression that the Holy Spirit is our counsellor and other Christians are our teachers in correctly interpreting the scriptures and judging rightly, not you.

Justin (Wiccan)

Well, then, I guess I'm also disgusting under numbers 3 and 4.

Justin, have you noticed that Christians tend to respond differently to you than they do to beanieboy? :think:

Justin (Wiccan)

Justin (Wiccan) said:
Justin, have you noticed that Christians tend to respond differently to you than they do to beanieboy? :think:

Either someone's been practicing really hard on their ventrilloquism, or they hit the wrong button. ;)

beanieboy

Crow said:
And I am under the impression that the Holy Spirit is our counsellor and other Christians are our teachers in correctly interpreting the scriptures and judging rightly, not you.

That's a good point. Thank you for the edification.

I will try to refrain in the future, and simply obey the ways of Buddhism.

fool

Hall of Fame
I don't see what the problem is with non believers using the bible as a quote source.
I'd think believers would be happy to know that someone is at least familier with it.
plus I think the Bible was written by men
and its' content was borrowed mostly from other sources
followers of Jesus and Yaweh don't have a monopoly on truth

beanieboy

It's because it holds people in accountability to their imperfection.

As for me, I will simply try to live by example, and as already stated, let christians instruct their own.

Crow

Justin (Wiccan) said:
Either someone's been practicing really hard on their ventrilloquism, or they hit the wrong button. ;)

I apologize, Justin, I did hit the wrong button. :eek:

allsmiles

Crow said:

So BB was wrong when he said "bless those that curse you"? The bible doesn't say that? Or it does, but stops being true when an unbeliever uses it?

Status
Not open for further replies.