American Journalist beheaded by Islam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skybringr

BANNED
Banned
Let's take them over and perform an Inquisition.
Good ol' Late Age hospitality. We'll serve them the Old Law since they don't accept the New.

Wiping Islamic belief off the planet would serve a greater good, as their existence since Mohammad has left nothing but a sea of blood.

IMJerusha

Let's take them over and perform an Inquisition.
Good ol' Late Age hospitality. We'll serve them the Old Law since they don't accept the New.

Wiping Islamic belief off the planet would serve a greater good, as their existence since Mohammad has left nothing but a sea of blood.

So you propose to fix that with another sea of blood? How does that work exactly?...from a Christian perspective? Have we heard from God on this subject?

Last edited:

Fiat Tenebris

I saw a news title saying it's some wannabe DJ from near where I live. (Has the identity been confirmed yet?)

Slightly concerning, I've been threatened by these people for over a decade. I'm tired of places I used to love going being run like a caliphate, you can't even go to the park with your friends without worrying if the pretend gangsters there will cause more trouble.

I used to think that my family was racist when they complained about "muslims" - perhaps they are, but I long ago began to see that there's some substance to it.

Liberals are no allies, they will hold the gate open for the enemy - they'd let Osama run their government purely out of guilt that many muslims are mistreated based on their religion or Arabic heritage.

I'm not proud to accept the friendship or people who are usually wrong about everything and nearly always too blind to see it, but right wing conservatives (when they're not advocating extreme violence as a resort) do have the truth of the situation.

oatmeal

Maybe, some of the "liberal" journalists and Demolitioncrats will come to their senses about Islam

SeraphimsCherub

GOD~~~~~~~)))))))"i"sis_________________[/B]=GOD'S FREEDOM HAS ALREADY IN HIS OWN ABSOLUTELY FREE ~*~ALMIGHTY PERFECT TIMING~COMPLETELY UPROOTED it and all thems who were attached to it,and SEVERED it INTO THE OBLIVION OF NONEXISTENCE OF ABSOLUTE DEAD VACANT VOID NEVER TO BE SEEN AGAIN....THE ALMIGHTY POWER OF THE FIRE OF HIS{YAHSHUWAH HAMASHIACHK}HOLY SPIRIT IS {{{(((OUR)))}}}OMNIPRESENT~OMNISCIENT~OMNIPOTENT ALMIGHTY FORTRESS AND SHIELD OF ETERNAL EVERLASTING FREEDOM THAT SURROUNDS (((us))) TO BE INSIDE OF THE ALMIGHTY POWER OF HIS ETERNAL EVERLASTING PROTECTION FOR ALL (((us))) WHO ARE IN HIM ETERNAL~&~FOR EVER FROM))))}}} __________________________________________????

Skybringr

BANNED
Banned
So you propose to fix that with another sea of blood? How does that work exactly?...from a Christian perspective?

A take over and inquisition does no imply a 'sea of blood'.
Casualties, sure. But that's happening anyway so why even consider it to be a negative? They slaughter people regardless of if we are being fair, as the video of this thread clearly illustrates.

Sitting idly by is no different then thrusting the sword, and modern society has forgotten that very important truth unlike those in the past.

IMJerusha

A take over and inquisition does no imply a 'sea of blood'.
Casualties, sure. But that's happening anyway so why even consider it to be a negative? They slaughter people regardless of if we are being fair, as the video of this thread clearly illustrates.

Sitting idly by is no different then thrusting the sword, and modern society has forgotten that very important truth unlike those in the past.

What was the fate of someone who didn't agree with Catholicism during the Inquisition? So, yes, you're implying another sea of blood.

Skybringr

BANNED
Banned
What was the fate of someone who didn't agree with Catholicism during the Inquisition? So, yes, you're implying another sea of blood.

The Inquisitions weren't half as bad as people try to say they were today. A handful of tortures by corrupted priests does not equate to a bloodbath.

The Protestant rebellion, if anything, vindicated the acts of the Church- more blood came from that then inquiring on the orthodoxy of society.

IMJerusha

The Inquisitions weren't half as bad as people try to say they were today. A handful of tortures by corrupted priests does not equate to a bloodbath.

The Protestant rebellion, if anything, vindicated the acts of the Church- more blood came from that then inquiring on the orthodoxy of society.

Handful? I think we know conclusively that more than a handful of people died.
God has never failed His people. Do we want things to be done according to our will or according to His?

Skybringr

BANNED
Banned
Handful? I think we know conclusively that more than a handful of people died.
God has never failed His people. Do we want things to be done according to our will or according to His?

And what did God do in not failing them? He commanded them to pick a sword and stain it with the blood of His people's enemies.

I know many Christians rarely open up the Old Testament, but try it sometime. Paul says it's useful for all steeds of righteousness, and if war and inquisitions stay the hand of tyranny and rebellion, then that is often what must be done.

It's why Christians have never really squirmed about having to unsheathe a sword. Not until this current, immediate era where sheer pacifism and ignorance is being taught.

IMJerusha

And what did God do in not failing them? He commanded them to pick a sword and stain it with the blood of His people's enemies.

I know many Christians rarely open up the Old Testament, but try it sometime. Paul says it's useful for all steeds of righteousness, and if war and inquisitions stay the hand of tyranny and rebellion, then that is often what must be done.

It's why Christians have never really squirmed about having to unsheathe a sword. Not until this current, immediate era where sheer pacifism and ignorance is being taught.

I'm well aware of the times in Scripture that God commanded His people kill their enemies. I'm also aware of the time His Son commanded the sword be laid down. I'm not calling for pacifism and I'm not ignorant. Ecclesiastes 3:1 "There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under the heavens:" I'm calling for prayerful consideration and rational, clear headed intelligent thinking. Does ISIS represent all of Islam? I think that is the first thing that needs to be determined. Every time I see photos of Jihadists, I see men hiding behind masks. Why is that? Are they afraid non-militant Islamics will identify them and turn them over to our government?

Skybringr

BANNED
Banned
I'm well aware of the times in Scripture that God commanded His people kill their enemies.

:doh:

Behind the New Testament, you see, is a collection pages called the Old Testament. I don't know if you are aware of this, many of Christians aren't. :chuckle:

Jeremiah 48:10
Cursed be he that doth the work of the Lord deceitfully: and cursed be he that withholdeth his sword from blood.

IMJerusha

:doh:

Behind the New Testament, you see, is a collection pages called the Old Testament. I don't know if you are aware of this, many of Christians aren't. :chuckle:

Jeremiah 48:10
Cursed be he that doth the work of the Lord deceitfully: and cursed be he that withholdeth his sword from blood.

Jeremiah 48:1 "Against Moab. Thus says the Lord of hosts, the God of Israel:" Let's keep 48:10 in context, shall we, and misinterpretation to a minimum?

Let us also not forget God's sense of irony:
Matthew 1:1-5 "This is the genealogy of Jesus the Messiah the son of David, the son of Abraham: Abraham was the father of Isaac, Isaac the father of Jacob, Jacob the father of Judah and his brothers, Judah the father of Perez and Zerah, whose mother was Tamar, Perez the father of Hezron, Hezron the father of Ram, Ram the father of Amminadab,
Amminadab the father of Nahshon, Nahshon the father of Salmon, Salmon the father of Boaz, whose mother was Rahab, Boaz the father of Obed, whose mother was Ruth,..." You know, Ruth, the Moabite?

In all things we should seek God's direction, not our own!

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Liberals are no allies, they will hold the gate open for the enemy - they'd let Osama run their government purely out of guilt that many muslims are mistreated based on their religion or Arabic heritage.

So you don't think our president is a liberal? He did something with Osama, but it sure wasn't holding the gate open for him.

At least not the gate Osama was hoping for.

Let me tell you a story.

Not long after 9/11, I was in the local Blockbuster with my daughter, looking for a video. Someone said, "that is a very good movie." I turned, and there was a young woman. She was just trying to get a conversation started, and it turns out she was Muslim and from a Middle Eastern country, and terrified to the point of tears that she was going to be harmed because of it.

We talked a long time. I was glad my daughter was there, because she needed to hear some of it. I suggested that while there are evil people in America, most of us are rational enough to distinguish between terrorists and normal Muslims.

I pointed out that in the next town, a coalition of Christian churches had set up a perimeter of observers around the mosque to discourage any violence or retaliation. I offered my prayers and asked God to bless her. She did the same for me.

I hope things went well for her.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Maybe, some of the "liberal" journalists and Demolitioncrats will come to their senses about Islam
I doubt it. I think they enjoy seeing America "get what's coming to them".

Although when it's their head on the chopping block their desires might change. Yet then... it will be too late.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
LETTER FROM JAMES FOLEY TO FAMILY WHILE IN CAPTIVITY

James Foley, the American journalist recently killed by Islamic State militants, sent a message to his family during his captivity in Syria.

A note posted to the Free James Foley Facebook page explains that although his physical letters never made it back home, he dictated a letter to a fellow hostage, who memorized it and reached out to his family after he was released.

"I remember so many great family times that take me away from this prison. Dreams of family and friends take me away and happiness fills my heart. I know you are thinking of me and praying for me. And I am so thankful. I feel you all especially when I pray. I pray for you to stay strong and to believe. I really feel I can touch you even in this darkness when I pray.

He also depicted some darker memories. In particularly, he revealed that he was held in a single cell with 17 other prisoners. Still, the group was able to find strength in each other by playing games and sharing stories.

The games and teaching each other have helped the time pass. They have been a huge help. We repeat stories and laugh to break the tension.

I have had weak and strong days. We are so grateful when anyone is freed; but of course, yearn for our own freedom. We try to encourage each other and share strength. We are being fed better now and daily. We have tea, occasional coffee. I have regained most of my weight lost last year."

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I doubt it. I think they enjoy seeing America "get what's coming to them".

Although when it's their head on the chopping block their desires might change. Yet then... it will be too late.
Reminds me of a saying I heard years ago ......
"A democrat is just a republican that hasn't been mugged yet."

Islamic State of Iraq and Levant terrorists show the beheading of an American photojournalist who has been missing since 2012. The group claims the beheading is a message to President Obama to end the American intervention in Iraq.

Edited version

So, do you let these animals have their way because they threaten to do more if we respond?

Or, do you start exterminating them post haste?

It seems to me that Islamic Fundamentalists do not understand western thought, and those of us who embrace western culture cannot understand the mentality of Islamic terrorists. This is why this animosity will continue because no amount of bowing or turning the other cheek will be enough. The USA has made many, many mistakes with respect to Muslim extremists. We should have given "moral" support to the Russians in their battle against Chechnya instead of getting on our high horse condemning them. We haven't supported the Kurds as we should (for fear of angering the Turks), and we may have supported the wrong people in the Balkans. Stuff like this happens when you bring in amateurs with no experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.