Calvinist Version of John 3:16

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
I don't believe in any of the writings of men. Scripture alone.

And yet you adhere to the cannons of Dork.

Satanic dishonesty to cover your teachings of men?

# You are instantly discredited

[MENTION=9508]Robert Pate[/MENTION] ... this one is even less versed in scripture than the other Hyper's. He's good for the grill and not worth your time.

This is the Hyper Calvie equivalent of Meshak.

Robert Pate

Banned
And yet you adhere to the cannons of Dork.

Satanic dishonesty to cover your teachings of men?

# You are instantly discredited

[MENTION=9508]Robert Pate[/MENTION] ... this one is even less versed in scripture than the other Hyper's. He's good for the grill and not worth your time.

This is the Hyper Calvie equivalent of Meshak.

I know that he is about as anti-Gospel, anti-Christ as they come.

Paul believed that Jesus atoned for the sins of the whole world, you don't.

Yeah, yeah, yeah, Robert. Next thing you're going to be claiming Jesus Christ is the propitiation for our sins, and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world! Like most here, I've combed through Nostradamus and have seen no such thing!

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Paul used the word "Gain" which also means win, 1 Corinthians 9:19-22.

And on this note... in witness ... it is forever wise to let scripture speak and seek the persons understanding as the most important place to start. Adhering to Cannons and Creeds can prevent an individual from proclaiming the Good and Gritty Gospel that flows and heals!

:thumb:

Oh Man... I just busted out laughing! Well spoken! Well spoken, indeed!

Thank you, thank you! I would also like to thank all the millions who love and live for me, the Academy, my boyfriend and gardener, all the doctors and nurses who saw me through my eleventh nervous breakdown, and my little dog Fifi, without whose love and understanding I would feel truly lost.

oatmeal

In my soul winning days John 3:16 was one of my favorite scriptures that I would read to the unsaved. There is just so much truth in John 3:16. Many people have come to know Christ as their savior by doing nothing more than reading John 3:16. If Satan had his way he would have it removed from the Bible.

Here is the Calvinist version of John 3:16.

"God only loves a few of us and has damned the rest to hell. So that those of us who have been predestinated should not perish, but have everlasting life".

Fortunately it doesn't say that at all. Here is the correct interpretation of John 3:16, line by line and word by word.

"For God so loved the world"
It was God's plan before he created the heavens and the earth that his Son Jesus Christ would be the savior of the whole world, Colossians 1:14-19. God loves all of his creation and loves the crown of his creation, humanity, so much that he gives his only begotten Son for the sins of the whole world, 1 John 2:2.

"That he gave his only begotten Son"
When God gives something it means that something must be received, John 1:12. In this case it is salvation. Salvation is offered to man as a free gift from God, Romans 5:18. If God imposed salvation (Calvinism) then it would not be a free gift it would be an imposition. If God imposed salvation then there would be no need for God to give us his Son.

"That whosoever believes in him should not perish"
This is to simple for many. Paul said that the Gospel was a simple message. The religious are the ones that want to add something to this. The Catholics insist that it is the Gospel plus your good works that will save you. There is nothing about works in this scripture. To him that does nothing more than believes in Jesus as his savior, he will be saved. Even little children understand this.

"But have everlasting life"
This is the reward or the compensation for believing in Jesus, which is eternal life. Our salvation cost us nothing, but it costs Christ everything. "For he has made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him, 2 Corinthians 5:21. This eternal life is our real life that has been hidden with Christ in God, Colossians 3:3. It is also the abundant life, John 10:10.

"For God so loved the world,that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in him should not perish, but have everlasting life" John 3:16.

Read this to someone today.

Yes, that about sums it up on your topic.

oatmeal

Paul was a soul winner, was he not?

So was everyone who speaks the truth in love. Ephesians 4:15 God does not guarantee that all or even anyone we speak the truth in love to will believe, but the method of speaking the truth in love does not come back void. Isaiah 55:11

oatmeal

The word winner does not appear in scripture. The closest is in proverbs, but that should read "taketh" not winneth.

The word "truster" does not appear in scripture either, therefore you are a lie!

The word "Calvinist" does not appear in scripture, therefore it is a false doctrine!

"oatmeal" does not appear in scripture, therefore oatmeal is a lie. and if you answer this post, you, as a lie are conversing with another lie.

You can always tell a heretic because they have writings other than the Bible.

You know what is plain weird to me, there are many, many comments you see of people reflecting the writings and religion of well known, cult false prophets the Bible debunks, common as dirt cult talking points. They are so intent on the false prophecy, the junk of man, they will refuse to consider scripture truth, as plain as the nose on our faces, that they're daily disputing. On top of that, they hide the cult they belong to, generally won't tell you which "Christian" cult they belong to, as if ashamed of what they are, that they have to hide where their belief comes from, and they don't seem to see what this, alone, screams about what they've signed-up for.

There's just no accounting for any of it, in terms of the rational, beyond one thing, strong and evil spiritual forces at work that cover their eyes like a dark veil. No other way explaining what is, otherwise, the worst stupidity and rejection of many clear truths a Sunday school child can understand. Truth is, indeed, so much stranger than fiction. Ephesians 6:12

Truster

The word "truster" does not appear in scripture either, therefore you are a lie!

The word "Calvinist" does not appear in scripture, therefore it is a false doctrine!

"oatmeal" does not appear in scripture, therefore oatmeal is a lie. and if you answer this post, you, as a lie are conversing with another lie.

If the word calvinist appeared in scripture I tippex it out.

Truster is simply the description of someone who trusts. "The just shall live by trust". Wrongly translated as faith. Trust however is a transliterated verb.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
If the word calvinist appeared in scripture I tippex it out.

Truster is simply the description of someone who trusts. "The just shall live by trust". Wrongly translated as faith. Trust however is a transliterated verb.

Action verb.

Trust is a stance under things hoped for.:cool:

Hebrews 11:1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

Truster

Trust is a stance under things hoped for.:cool:

" Now trust is the substance of our hoping the proof of those not seen". Hebrews 11:1

Note the word proof instead of evidence. Evidence can be true or false, but proof is fixed and is closer to what the original conveyed. I love that verse.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
You are of course correct Roberto, but need I point out that Paul was an Apostle? Rhetorical?

Aren't you the guy that told me it should be "evangelize" instead of "Gospel".... or some word other than "GOSPEL". Does the word Gospel bother you? Is the idea that the Gospel is to all humanity... upsetting to you? Gospel is a Good News word and I'm wondering why you are a biblical grammar Nazi... yet slightly void of accepting fellow believers in Jesus as their Lord, God and Savior.

Is it because I chose the Gospel, because the Gospel chose me, but I write out the whole... Saved before I became saved doctrine through scripture?

Is the word GOSPEL offensive to you because you like to inspect other people's "fruits"?