Can Everyone On TOL PLEASE Stop Being So Petty?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Just "No"; is that all you can come up with??
Why blame Psalmist. I'm your huckleberry. :D

I can put that with anything. ( Are you saved )?
Or: is anyone interested in you going on about this; have you given this any thought; is there a chance at some point you'll finish waving that checkered flag you knitted at yourself...so it has a number of uses really.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
I am not naming names....yet :D

You know who you are. Stop stalking each other. Let go of past grudges. Apologies to each other. [surely this should read apologise]

Stop being so cliquey. Stop neg repping the same person over and over and over. Stop positive repping the same people over and over and over. Stop reporting so many dang posts (it usually doesn't do any good now does it?)

Lighten up! Have fun. Make an attempt at humor. Stop taking yourselves so serious.

TOL is better when it is a disfunctional community rather than a bunch of blathering sissy pants that cannot stand a bruised ego. Don't make excuses as to why you're being petty. Just stop being petty!

Come on people, grow up!

Thank you for your consideration :e4e: [/reasonable plea]

Examples of pettiness will follow if necessary :sibbie:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
"Examples of pettiness will follow if necessary"-the Wiz...

tompetty4.jpg

Good one!!

Letsargue

I told you all six or seven years age that you were losing your country, but now it’s all but gone. You don’t have but a short time left, and you all are wasting time. God can’t take your country if there is just one saved person in it, and you all know it!! --- And you’re bickering over this petty stuff?? --- Well, you’ve been warned, so I’ll see you before the Seat!!

Paul – 020613

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I told you all six or seven years age that you were losing your country, but now it’s all but gone. You don’t have but a short time left, and you all are wasting time. God can’t take your country if there is just one saved person in it, and you all know it!! --- And you’re bickering over this petty stuff?? --- Well, you’ve been warned, so I’ll see you before the Seat!!

Paul – 020613

Get a haircut and take a shave!!

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Is it my imagination, or does
Richard Petty spend hours driving around in circles?

Richard Petty did and those circles culminated after 35 years (1958-1992) of driving in NASCAR, using the same number 43, 200 victories, 7 Daytona 500 wins, 7 NASCAR Championships. Those hours and circles do add up.

:first:

:checker:​

Memento Mori

Richard Petty did and those circles culminated after 35 years (1958-1992) of driving in NASCAR, using the same number 43, 200 victories, 7 Daytona 500 wins, 7 NASCAR Championships. Those hours and circles do add up.[/COLOR]

:first:

:checker:[/INDENT]

I find NASCAR to be exemplary at demonstrating the truths of life. If you have a question which is difficult to solve simply tell yourself "Go fast then turn left."

Status
Not open for further replies.