Can Everyone On TOL PLEASE Stop Being So Petty?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I am not naming names....yet :DYou know who you are. Stop stalking each other. Let go of past grudges. Apologies to each other. Stop being so cliquey. Stop neg repping the same person over and over and over. Stop positive repping the same people over and over and over. Stop reporting so many dang posts (it usually doesn't do any good now does it?)Lighten up! Have fun. Make an attempt at humor. Stop taking yourselves so serious.TOL is better when it is a disfunctional community rather than a bunch of blathering sissy pants that cannot stand a bruised ego. Don't make excuses as to why you're being petty. Just stop being petty!Come on people, grow up! Thank you for your consideration :e4e: [/reasonable plea]Examples of pettiness will follow if necessary :sibbie:
Aw, quit yer whining. ;)

dreadknought

That does make very, very good sense if you ( Listen to -- “NATURE” ) like all “NATURAL” men Do!!! --- Just who is your god that you listen to??? – “Nature”, - or Jesus Christ!! – God didn’t say that; - Nature taught YOU that!!!!!! - That’s what MY GOD Said!!!!!! --- 1 Corinthians 2:14-15 KJV --------///--- Now what????? -- Care to try again???

Paul – 020713
The old covenant vow, the Nazarite vow, is no longer of any use in the new covenant, Acts 21:23-26 ......... "But as for the Gentiles who have believed, we have sent a letter with our judgment that they should abstain from what has been sacrificed to idols, and from blood, and from what has been strangled, and from sexual immorality.”

As such, the Apostle Paul's admonition to the church in Corinth, under the new covenant, is true for the body of Christ in this age....... long hair dishonors a man 1 Corinthians 11:14.

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
Funny-Animals-Gishy-wants-to-be-my-friend.jpg

Letsargue

The old covenant vow, the Nazarite vow, is no longer of any use in the new covenant, Acts 21:23-26 ......... "But as for the Gentiles who have believed, we have sent a letter with our judgment that they should abstain from what has been sacrificed to idols, and from blood, and from what has been strangled, and from sexual immorality.”

As such, the Apostle Paul's admonition to the church in Corinth, under the new covenant, is true for the body of Christ in this age....... long hair dishonors a man 1 Corinthians 11:14.

You would do well to read what God ( Did ) Say, and believe that only!!

Your long hair stuff has nothing do do with what ( "God" Teaches ), but what ( "Nature" Teaches YOU )!!

Paul -- 020813

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You read it without the field of God!!

Jesus and Paul both had long hair because they were devout. The only reason Paul cut his hair was because he had a “VOW”!! – So why do you cut your hair?? – What’s you Vow?? --- Acts 18:18 KJV – “Having shorn his head in Cenchrea: (( for he had a Vow ))”. ----//---

Leviticus 19:9 KJV – 9- “And when ye reap the harvest of your land, thou shalt not wholly reap (((( The corners of thy field )))), ( Neither shalt thou gather the gleanings ) of thy harvest”. ---&--- Leviticus 21:5 KJV – 5- “They shall not make baldness upon their head, (((( Neither shall they shave off the corner of their “Beard” )))), nor make any cuttings in their flesh”. ------///--- That is the whole ( Face of the Land ) / ( The whole Face of God )!! – You are the Dust of the Earth and of God aren’t you?? --- That’s the sign of The “Nazarite” which Jesus and Paul were!!! ---And I.

Paul – 020613

Take a shave Rasputin!!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
That does make very, very good sense if you ( Listen to -- “NATURE” ) like all “NATURAL” men Do!!! --- Just who is your god that you listen to??? – “Nature”, - or Jesus Christ!! – God didn’t say that; - Nature taught YOU that!!!!!! - That’s what MY GOD Said!!!!!! --- 1 Corinthians 2:14-15 KJV --------///--- Now what????? -- Care to try again???

Paul – 020713

You're letting your hair get in the way of your good sense!!

Letsargue

You're letting your hair get in the way of your good sense!!

You said that right!!!!!

If I had "Good Sense" like you, I wouldn't believe anything that God or Christ ever says!!!!!! Thank Christ for His Truth that everyone else despises. --- Read it, I gave it to you from God's Word!!!

Paul -- 020713

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You said that right!!!!!

If I had "Good Sense" like you, I wouldn't believe anything that God or Christ ever says!!!!!! Thank Christ for His Truth that everyone else despises. --- Read it, I gave it to you from God's Word!!!

Paul -- 020713

Relax "Hairy" I'm not saying everything you post
is wrong!!

exminister

Paul – 020713
You are arguing with the Bible not me. Paul wrote it is a disgrace for a man to have long hair and he decided to say even nature teaches that. You do believe in the Bible, right? Your turn.

Status
Not open for further replies.