Christian Group Questions Palin's Pro-life Credentials

Sozo again

Doc... I once said the very same things, until people explained to me where I was in error, just like it was explained to you, early in this thread. The difference being that I knew I was wrong and admitted it to myself and others. I changed my mind, which was something I believed you would do. Rather you chose to vilify and demonize me as someone who is "not prepared to win the war", because I won't make the same compromises you are willing to make. I admit, that made me a bit angry, considering the efforts I have given to saving babies. I certainly responded in a way that would be logical to your way of thinking, although I admit, a bit harsh in making my point. I apologize for that.

However, I want you to seriously consider what we have been saying, because I think you know that the majority of people who make exceptions for abortion, do so because they truly believe that it is acceptable to murder babies for those reasons.

DocJohnson

∅2L84U;2197697 said:
However, I want you to seriously consider what we have been saying, because I think you know that the majority of people who make exceptions for abortion, do so because they truly believe that it is acceptable to murder babies for those reasons.

I'm not one of those poeple... never have been and never will be!

I suggest you get to know me before jumping to unsubstantiated conclusions.

Sozo again

Doc... I did not "jump" to any conclusions. Agreeing to support what they do, makes you one of them. Just as if you stood with the Mormons in preaching their "gospel".

You cannot love the truth and stand against it. That is why Paul says for us to love without hypocrisy.

Do you truly believe that it is wrong to murder a child because of rape or incest? If so, then stand with those who you agree with, and stop opposing us.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

I agree that there does need to be a place for debate without demonization.

That tends to make some folks mad. Which is also understandable because we are talking about the murder of innocent little babies.

Still, there are so many folks out there that haven't heard the rock-solid arguments that defeat supporting abortion "in certain cases", therefore I believe we do ourselves an injustice if we can't have a civil discussion about this somewhere, somehow.

It's a fine line to be sure.

DocJohnson

∅2L84U;2197712 said:
Doc... I did not "jump" to any conclusions. Agreeing to support what they do, makes you one of them.

That was the first conclusion you jumped to.

∅2L84U;2197712 said:
You cannot love the truth and stand against it. That is why Paul says for us to love without hypocrisy.

Calling me a hypocrite is the second.

∅2L84U;2197712 said:
Do you truly believe that it is wrong to murder a child because of rape or incest? If so, then stand with those who you agree with, and stop opposing us.

I stand beside anyone who thinks abortion is wrong, no matter to what extent they believe it's wrong. I stand in the gap among Catholics and Protestants and Mormons and JWs and Buddhists and Muslims and Atheists and anyone else who believes abortion is wrong and should be made illegal again.

It's war, and this is our warcry...

"Jesus, I plead your blood over my sins and the sins of this nation! God, end abortion and bring revival to America!"

DocJohnson

∅2L84U;2197743 said:
Apparently not.

It's impossible to discuss truth with someone that cannot reason.

Thank you for making what was already obvious more clear.

You keep wasting your time and energy with nonsensical, fringe groups. I'll continue my work with TheCall.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
we need conservative judges who won't find laws against abortion unconstitutional

this will happen only when we can elect enough Republicans

Sozo again

Your proof of that is...?
I'll start a thread sometime. How's that?

We'll post a few of Bickle's video's, quotes, etc., and then we will look at the special prophets and apostles we should expect, or the "manifestation of the sons of God" teaching.

Should be fun! :chuckle:

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Chrys, I'm on your side, buddy. I understand what you're saying. I'm also saying that it doesn't necessarily take a Republican do appoint a conservative judge.

reality says we will either have a republican or a democratic president

which one is more likely to give us conservative judges?