Christian Group Questions Palin's Pro-life Credentials

DocJohnson

∅2L84U;2197542 said:
Supporting those who support murder?

I just don't see how you can stand with someone who wants to murder 1% of innocent children.

A little leaven leavens the whole lump.

You're not prepared to win the war.

Sozo again

You're not prepared to win the war.
So that's your strategy? Your "plan" is to murder some babies, so that other babies can live, and then you'll change the plan, and all those who supported killing some babies will suddenly change their minds?

No offense Doc, but I've been in this "battle" for over 30 years, and I'm well aware of what compromise leads to.

Your situational ethics approach is just plain evil.

Granite

Hall of Fame
∅2L84U;2197554 said:
So that's your strategy? Your "plan" is to murder some babies, so that other babies can live, and then you'll change the plan, and all those who supported killing some babies will suddenly change their minds?

No offense Doc, but I've been in this "battle" for over 30 years, and I'm well aware of what compromise leads to.

Your situational ethics approach is just plain evil.

Alienating the very people who could accomplish change once in power is not an effective strategy.

DocJohnson

∅2L84U;2197554 said:

I don't murder babies! The law is already there that allows it to happen because people like you were asleep at the wheel!

What's truly evil is dividing our nation even further which will guarantee more babies being murdered in the decades to come!

If you're not willing to do what needs to be done to win the war, shut up and get out of the way!

Sozo again

Alienating the very people who could accomplish change once in power is not an effective strategy.
A person in power who is willing to murder some, for the benefit of others, is not the kind of person I would like to see in power. Those are the kind of people who supported Hitler.

Sozo again

I don't murder babies! The law is already there that allows it to happen because people like you were asleep at the wheel!

What's truly evil is dividing our nation even further which will guarantee more babies being murdered in the decades to come!

If you're not willing to do what needs to be done to win the war, shut up and get out of the way!
Doc Death, I've done more for pro-life, than you'll ever think of doing. You are ignorant of this cause, and pro-murder. Stop pretending to be otherwise. .

GuySmiley

We've been working with the non 100% pro life people for years. We donate to them, we give them our votes, hoping they will do something in our direction. It has never worked. All we've gotten is a Partial Birth Abortion Ban that doesn't even ban partial birth abortion.

I'm sick of being pandered to. Republican's seem to smile and nod at pro lifers, say thanks for your support, then go off to win the votes of pro-aborts. At some point we have to stop supporting these people who take our money and votes and do nothing.

Sozo again

Hey Doc, why don't you just add the following to your signature...

"I am personally opposed to murdering some babies, but I support a women's right to do so"

DocJohnson

We've been working with the non 100% pro life people for years. We donate to them, we give them our votes, hoping they will do something in our direction. It has never worked. All we've gotten is a Partial Birth Abortion Ban that doesn't even ban partial birth abortion.

I'm sick of being pandered to. Republican's seem to smile and nod at pro lifers, say thanks for your support, then go off to win the votes of pro-aborts. At some point we have to stop supporting these people who take our money and votes and do nothing.

You don't get it either.

I'm not asking you to give anyone money or votes. Neither of those things are going to win the war.

DocJohnson

∅2L84U;2197582 said:
Doc Death, I've done more for pro-life, than you'll ever think of doing. You are ignorant of this cause, and pro-murder. Stop pretending to be otherwise. .

∅2L84U;2197592 said:
Hey Doc, why don't you just add the following to your signature...

"I am personally opposed to murdering some babies, but I support a women's right to do so"

You make me sick with your lies.

Sozo again

You make me sick with your lies.
I think we all know, including you, that I am not lying. If you claim to believe something to be true, why would YOU lie about it.

See the point?

You claim to believe that it is wrong to murder a baby for any reason, yet you are willing to compromise the truth. So who is lying?

I'll ask you again, would you join forces in presenting the Gospel with the Mormons or JWs? Seriously, why would you not compromise some truth to tell people about Jesus.

Let's be honest, Doc, you know you're wrong here, but refuse to swallow your pride and admit it.

Those who are willing to compromise know the arguments of why it is still murder, but like you, they are willing to make sacrifices in the form of dead babies.

Granite

Hall of Fame
∅2L84U;2197578 said:
A person in power who is willing to murder some, for the benefit of others, is not the kind of person I would like to see in power. Those are the kind of people who supported Hitler.

That's just an inane comment and what you're accusing Doc of is way over the line.

Granite

Hall of Fame

Neither party has any interest in ever ending abortion. Christians have been had for decades. Some are just now starting to realize it.

Sozo again

That's just an inane comment and what you're accusing Doc of is way over the line.

Doc refuses to admit he is wrong, and he is. Frankly, it's none of your concern, unless you are willing to help Doc acknowledge that he should do what is right, unless you also support murdering some babies. Do you?

Granite

Hall of Fame
∅2L84U;2197650 said:
Doc refuses to admit he is wrong, and he is. Frankly, it's none of your concern, unless you are willing to help Doc acknowledge that he should do what is right, unless you also support murdering some babies. Do you?

Look buddy, I don't know who you are or where you came from. If you're just another Enyart zealot, it's a waste of time talking to you. And you've consistently ignored what Doc's actually said, invented a position for him, and attacked a non-existent issue. This is a tactic the ARTL has perfected: accuse someone of not being "really" pro-life, then blast them.

As someone who's been repeatedly (and stupidly) either accused or mistaken of being an abortion supporter since my time here, I'm not going to rehash where I stand on this issue, since it's common knowledge. And because engaging someone like you, who already has their mind up, is a collosal waste of time. That said, you shouldn't attack Doc when you don't understand what the man's trying to say.

Get a clue.

Granite

Hall of Fame
∅2L84U;2197668 said:
Granite... I know exactly what he is saying (not "trying" to say). People have been saying it for a long time.

I see. So you think you know what Doc's saying better than he does?

DocJohnson

What specifically is he lying about?

Et tu, Brute?

You read minds now?

You know my history?

Can you see into my very heart and understand with crystal clarity what my stance on the subject is?

Is calling me names going to make me want me to join your cause?