Dodged Questions

Quincy

Why is this thread closed?
TOL: Quincy's Interview Archive
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=79339&page=5

It's closed because Town Heretic and I have an agreement. He opens and closes the thread only to post interviews in it. We have another thread for discussing the interviews and any questions about things like how to get into the archive. Search "Interview A Member Thread" and you'll find it.

If this was already answered and I missed it, sorry but I didn't notice an answer as I scrolled through the thread.

rougueone

I passionately defend the freedoms offered to me from Genesis to Revelation. Are we to live by a man made Constitution? Or Gods Constitution ?
This made it easy for me to know who I am. A person born in America but strives for the life God gave me in our Messiah. Jesus.

rougueone

If anyone smokes cigarettes I do not want to pay taxes to pay for their medical bills.

self mutilation, excess drinking that destroys the liver.

High risk hobbies.

Drug usage.

They can get a high risk policy to cover stupidity.

Do you want to pay taxes that abort the infant fetus, removes our God from schools, promotes deviant life styles, ET....?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I passionately defend the freedoms offered to me from Genesis to Revelation. Are we to live by a man made Constitution? Or Gods Constitution ?
This made it easy for me to know who I am. A person born in America but strives for the life God gave me in our Messiah. Jesus.

You still have to obey the laws of the land you live in!

Word based mystic

Do you want to pay taxes that abort the infant fetus, removes our God from schools, promotes deviant life styles, ET....?

I was responding to comments relating to my reply.

"Originally Posted by WizardofOz View Post
aCW - Do you want to criminalize smoking cigarettes or do you approve of smoking cigarettes?"

Now I will ask you a question.

Are you trying to pigeonhole me by implying that because I didn't comment on your concerns thus i must not be concerned about abortion or deviant lifestyle??

(It is good to see you are passionate about those subjects.)

will you now try to hijack a theme and make it your own
or imply that because someone didnt mention the them they are against your view or concern?

Word based mystic

now that i got that question out of the way I will answer yours

Do you want to pay taxes that abort the infant fetus

NO

removes our God from schools

silly question think about that one.

promotes deviant lifestyle

no more than I want someone to imply i support a position because I didnt mention it in a thread that was specific in discussing something related to health care.

rougueone

now that i got that question out of the way I will answer yours

NO

silly question think about that one.

no more than I want someone to imply i support a position because I didnt mention it in a thread that was specific in discussing something related to health care.
I did not mean to imply. Taxes cover a broad range of things.

rainee

yikes. I don't know what compy , cp, or brinking means. So by page two I was lost.
And it seems to have stayed that way :(

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
yikes. I don't know what compy , cp, or brinking means. So by page two I was lost.
And it seems to have stayed that way :(

sophists and calvinists use the word brinking instead off baiting
and
consider it serious business

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Chrys dear, sigh, I'm a Calvinist :idunno:
is the fact I'm kinda dumb about some things why no one believes me?
:eek:

and you are my favorite one
with few exceptions
I find calvinists to be very likable
most of you act like you are saved
and
I like that