Dodged Questions

Humor is good. :)
Life is not without its stresses. But it's good to be able to laugh once again. This is not an endorsement for anti-depressants. I wasn't too happy when my doctor prescribed replacing one of my anti-anxiety doses with an anti-depressant. But for me it works, at least so far. It doesn't seem to affect my thinking, and it definitely controls the "Keppra Rage".

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Many questions don't need to be answered. Many of them ask dishonest or trick questions.

If you answer those kind of questions, you will be bickering never ending which is not so godly.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Knock yourself out!

Knock yourself out!

Many questions don't need to be answered. Many of them ask dishonest or trick questions.

Sure,...some questions are beyond our knowing, although we may have some insight or explanation to provide. - it will be limited to our own understanding or knowledge (or lack thereof).

If you answer those kind of questions, you will be bickering never ending which is not so godly.

Possibly,.....but in the art of dialogue or debate,....each person can use his own genius (or lack thereof), creativity and use of language to engage in a constructive, engaging and civil manner,...its all up to those 'contributing' to the discussion to make it what quality and value it turns out to be....and in 'discussion' there is that creative element to it which makes it fun and exciting.

pj

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Sure,...some questions are beyond our knowing, although we may have some insight or explanation to provide. - it will be limited to our own understanding or knowledge (or lack thereof).

Possibly,.....but in the art of dialogue or debate,....each person can use his own genius (or lack thereof), creativity and use of language to engage in a constructive, engaging and civil manner,...its all up to those 'contributing' to the discussion to make it what quality and value it turns out to be....and in 'discussion' there is that creative element to it which makes it fun and exciting.

pj

I know you are good at leading those kind question to your way. But it will be never ending discussion. Your arguments are always never ending.

Knock yourself out with endless discussion.