"God is No Respector of Persons" Acts 10:34

Cross Reference

What you do with Jesus is you preach his Gospel.

Wrong again! Don't you ever learn anything from reading the gospel you put in front of Him for salvation?? What a Christian is supposed to do with Jesus is to "fill up [in yourself] that which is
behind of the afflictions of Christ in [your] my flesh for his body's sake, which is the church" Colossians 1:24 (KJV)

Get it now?

[Emphasis mine]​

Robert Pate

Banned
Wrong again! Don't you ever learn anything from reading the gospel you put in front of Him for salvation?? What a Christian is supposed to do with Jesus is to "fill up [in yourself] that which is
behind of the afflictions of Christ in [your] my flesh for his body's sake, which is the church" Colossians 1:24 (KJV)

Get it now?

[Emphasis mine]​

You don't know or believe the Gospel.

You think that its all about you, who is a sinner.

You would make a good Catholic, filling up on grape juice and wafers trying to become like Christ.

You can't figure out how God justifies the ungodly, Romans 4:5, can you?​

beloved57

You would make a good Catholic, filling up on grape juice and wafers trying to become like Christ.

You can't figure out how God justifies the ungodly, Romans 4:5, can you?

Look whose talking ! One who scoffs at the Gospel daily !

Interplanner

You can't figure out how God justifies the ungodly, Romans 4:5, can you?

CrossR,
that Col reference is skittish. It is Paul in one circumstance speaking to one group. Remember, he is a guy to whom "the Lord showed how much he must suffer for his sake." Because of the damage Paul did to the church. Have you done that much damage? Was it at the launch of the church? Then you would be in line to use that passage for yourself.

Cross Reference

CrossR,
that Col reference is skittish. It is Paul in one circumstance speaking to one group. Remember, he is a guy to whom "the Lord showed how much he must suffer for his sake." Because of the damage Paul did to the church. Have you done that much damage? Was it at the launch of the church? Then you would be in line to use that passage for yourself.

"Skittish"
?? Everyone who understands what Jesus Christ was all about should take that passage to themselves. Life is tragic. By antagonism, we learn it. How we handle it while living it out is what counts in the sight of God; how we handle affliction. However, with Pate and you it must be understood, God isn't paying attention because you aren't paying attention.. So you go ahead and live your lives to the fullest, as you see fit. Don't bother with pursuing God as Father, to know Him as He desires to be known. Only His kids are allowed to make that journey Home.

Robert Pate

Banned

"Skittish"
?? Everyone who understands what Jesus Christ was all about should take that passage to themselves. Life is tragic. By antagonism, we learn it. How we handle it while living it out is what counts in the sight of God; how we handle affliction. However, with Pate and you it must be understood, God isn't paying attention because you aren't paying attention.. So you go ahead and live your lives to the fullest, as you see fit. Don't bother with pursuing God as Father, to know Him as He desires to be known. Only His kids are allowed to make that journey Home.

Yep, you are very religious.

I am not religious. I do not live according to laws or rules. I try to be led by the Spirit of Christ, which is a much higher life than living by religion.

I notice that you seldom quote scripture is that because you can't find any scripture that is compatible with what you are saying?

Where does it say that we should pursue God?

Christians don't pursue God because they are already "In Christ". God sees them as perfect and complete "In Christ" Colossians 2:10.

I don't think that you are there.

Jerry Shugart

Only those that have come to Christ as repentant sinners to be saved by him.

Salvation has been provided for all, but it must be received by faith, John 1:12.

That answers none of the points which I brought up. You just try to change the subject.

When cornered all you do is run and hide, just like you did on my thread titled "Tasted Death for Every Man."

Why did you suddenly disappear from that thread? Were you embarrassed because when you were cornered you said that Peter was in error when he said this:

"To him give all the prophets witness, that through his name whosoever believeth in him shall receive remission of sins" (Acts 10:43).​

Too bad that you were not living in the first century so that you could have corrected Peter!

I have noticed that you have a lot of correct information to share on many of your threads. But do you not know that you lose credibility when you say that Peter was just confused so what he said at Acts 19:43 was just a big blunder on his part?

Robert Pate

Banned
That answers none of the points which I brought up. You just try to change the subject.

When cornered all you do is run and hide, just like you did on my thread titled "Tasted Death for Every Man."

Why did you suddenly disappear from that thread? Were you embarrassed because when you were cornered you said that Peter was in error when he said this:

"To him give all the prophets witness, that through his name whosoever believeth in him shall receive remission of sins" (Acts 10:43).​

Too bad that you were not living in the first century so that you could have corrected Peter!

I have noticed that you have a lot of correct information to share on many of your threads. But do you not know that you lose credibility when you say that Peter was just confused so what he said at Acts 19:43 was just a big blunder on his part?

I answerwed your post "Tasted Death For Every Man" You just don't believe that Jesus has tasted death for every man.

Peter made a lot of mistakes. He denied Christ three times. There is no Acts 19:43.

Paul had to correct Peter, Galatians 2:11.

Your problem is that you don't believe the Gospel. You don't believe that Jesus has victoriously defeated sin, death and the devil, Colossians 2:15.

Nor do you believe that Jesus is the savior of the whole world, 1 John 2:2.

You are an unbeliever.

Jerry Shugart

I answerwed your post "Tasted Death For Every Man"

You did not because you refused to address the LORD's words here spoken to Paul about his ministry to the Gentiles:

"to open their eyes, that they may turn from darkness to light and from the power of Satan unto God, that they may receive remission of sins and an inheritance among them that are sanctified by faith in me" (Acts 26:18).​

According to you at the Cross the sins of all men were expiated. If that is true then how would it be possible that the Gentiles could have their sins remitted if their sins were already expiated?

Robert Pate

Banned
You did not because you refused to address the LORD's words here spoken to Paul about his ministry to the Gentiles:

"to open their eyes, that they may turn from darkness to light and from the power of Satan unto God, that they may receive remission of sins and an inheritance among them that are sanctified by faith in me" (Acts 26:18).​

According to you at the Cross the sins of all men were expiated. If that is true then how would it be possible that the Gentiles could have their sins remitted if their sins were already expiated?

When Jesus died on the cross all of the old sinful Adamic race died with him. Sin, death and the devil were abolished. Jesus Christ is now God's new Adam and God's new humanity. God sees ALL THINGS in his Son Jesus Christ, Romans 6:1-13.

If Jesus had not atoned for the sins of the world, 1 John 2:2 then God would not have accepted Jesus into heaven.

beloved57

When Jesus died on the cross all of the old sinful Adamic race died with him. Sin, death and the devil were abolished. Jesus Christ is now God's new Adam and God's new humanity. God sees ALL THINGS in his Son Jesus Christ, Romans 6:1-13.

If Jesus had not atoned for the sins of the world, 1 John 2:2 then God would not have accepted Jesus into heaven.

You teach that those Christ died for shall yet die in their sins in unbelief, which gives the victory to the devil !

Robert Pate

Banned
You teach that those Christ died for shall yet die in their sins in unbelief, which gives the victory to the devil !

You don't believe the Gospel either.

You are just one of many on this Forum that don't believe that Jesus is the savior of the whole world.

You also are an unbeliever.

beloved57

You don't believe the Gospel either.

You are just one of many on this Forum that don't believe that Jesus is the savior of the whole world.

You also are an unbeliever.

You teach that the Death of Christ has been defeated against them He died to save ! You give more honor to the world, flesh and the devil than the Power of God through Christ !

See Christ is the Power of God 1 Cor 1:24

24 But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God.

Robert Pate

Banned
You teach that the Death of Christ has been defeated against them He died to save ! You give more honor to the world, flesh and the devil than the Power of God through Christ !

See Christ is the Power of God 1 Cor 1:24

24 But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God.

You are lost and are going to hell, unless you call on Christ to save you, Romans 10:13.