ECT Heretical Teaching of the Word-Faith Movement

Puppet

BANNED
Banned
I was watching Rod Parsley today and he seems to think he is anointed when he preaches as he does, and also centers his sermons around money instead of the riches of Christ.

It seems that few ever come to know what the true riches of Christ are.

LA

I take it you didn't buy the qigonized powered cloth? It's ok for Rod Parsley whom was awakened by the Kundulini force to jerk or snap the fingers or hands to shake off the diseased vibrations when performing. Jesus-coated hinduism has been doing that for centuries

Ive responded to everything.
you havent attempted to explain word faith. Youve attacked media ministers, and now get all upset when I expose you.

And by the way, charismatics are pentecostals.
Word - Faith and Pentecostals are two different things if you compare the explanations above.

andyc

I was watching Rod Parsley today and he seems to think he is anointed when he preaches as he does, and also centers his sermons around money instead of the riches of Christ.

It seems that few ever come to know what the true riches of Christ are.

LA

Don't know if you ever remember Rod Parsley back in the real early days before he became popular?

What an amazing young preacher. So fired up.

andyc

Not so far. Just the opposite: you've gone out of your way to not merely excuse but to defend the blasphemous witchcraft of magic words of presumably God-like power...incantations...sorcery.

In practice, you are no different from a Wiccan seeking to tap power and influence events by spoken spells. Only the labels are different; the motivation and means are the same.

Just go away.

andyc

Word - Faith and Pentecostals are two different things if you compare the explanations above.

All Charismatics are pentecostal, as they all accept the gifts of the spirit are for today, and speak in tongues, but not all pentecostals are charismatics.
Charismatics tend to be more stirred up and excited about the gifts, sometimes in an unbalanced way.

Again, this would be something you should know but obviously don't.

andyc

If I cared about your opinion that might hurt. But because I don't, I'll just brush it off.

Our opinion of you is that you were never really directly involved, as you don't even know what pentecostals believe, who charismatics are, and what word faith is.
And now you're here spreading the word that it's all lies and deception, because John MacArthur, Hank Hanegraaf, and Dave Hunt say so.

Those guys are pretty decent bible teachers, but they have chosen to leave alone what the bible says we can have, to their and your loss.

Our opinion of you is that you were never really directly involved, as you don't even know what pentecostals believe, who charismatics are, and what word faith is.

And now you're here spreading the word that it's all lies and deception, because John MacArthur, Hank Hanegraaf, and Dave Hunt say so.

Those guys are pretty decent bible teachers, but they have chosen to leave alone what the bible says we can have, to their and your loss.
No one on that list of Pentecostals would I trust or do now trust with Biblical exposition. To clear up a misconception that may be my fault, I do not hold Hank Hanegraaf in any regard but he was right about the "holy laughter" movement, and the various Pentecostal/Charismatic "blessings". I have a bit more respect for Dave Hunt and Constance Cumbly because of their dire warnings of what would and did happen in the Christian Church, long before it happened. Drs. John Ankerberg and John MacArthur I hold in the highest regard. Excellent expositors of the word. I have a small difference of opinion with JM on Genesis, but nothing else that I know of. I also hold the late Dr. Walter Martin in high regard. I agree with Dr. R.C. Sproul about TULIP but not about end-times. I agree with much of the writing of the late Dr. Merril C. Unger and the writers of The Bible Knowledge Commentary (Dallas Theological Seminary) and some of the writings of Dr. Finis Jennings Dake. I appreciate the work of Dr. William Lane Craig and Dr. Norman Geisler, although I have differences with both. My list also includes Dr. John Piper, Dr. Walter Kaiser, and others too numerous to mention. I am well read and God has given me discernment of what I read. That is why I have burned my copies of Copeland, Hagin, Savelle, Hickey, Capps, Popoff, Dollar, etc. They are false teachers who should not be supported. This is the last I'll say on the subject ... I hope.