ECT Heretical Teaching of the Word-Faith Movement

Cross Reference

My extreme devotions during my infancy lead me to dig deeper and further than you meaning I qualify to share the true gospel to you. That devotion kept me alive while the nondevoters die everytime. The truth keeps me living. You didn't go further than me cause your posts shows you're lying and you dont know it. I would be dead now if I lived in the lies you live in. Living to write this post is proof of the truth. If I lived the lies you are living in, I would be too dead to reply to you.

To me, you speak death.

Aimiel

Calling that which God does with the members of His Body who are Spirit-filled 'babble' is NOT wise.

Puppet

BANNED
Banned
Calling that which God does with the members of His Body who are Spirit-filled 'babble' is NOT wise.

Its very wise to say babble isn't the same as foriegn languages. Its included in common sense.

Involuntary babble is the result of bioelectrical energies that feels like something else is doing it which is ok but its not ok to stab youself in the back and call your own tongues the work of the devil unless you think the devil is the same as nature. A suicidal self-claimed christian in jesus coated hinduism isn't clear in christanity.

Aimiel

Its very wise to say babble isn't the same as foriegn languages. Its included in common sense.

Involuntary babble is the result of bioelectrical energies that feels like something else is doing it which is ok but its not ok to stab youself in the back and call your own tongues the work of the devil unless you think the devil is the same as nature. A suicidal self-claimed christian in jesus coated hinduism isn't clear in christanity.

God doesn't do involuntary. That's Satan. God only uses volunteers. If you don't want The Holy Ghost He won't force Himself upon you.

Aimiel

He only does that for volunteers and only on rare occasions. Also: were that actually true, you'd be singing a different tune.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
He only does that for volunteers and only on rare occasions. Also: were that actually true, you'd be singing a different tune.

False, the believer contains the Holy Spirit all the time. The Spirit is not a part timer.

1 Corinthians 6:19 Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own

Romans 8:9 You, however, are not in the realm of the flesh but are in the realm of the Spirit, if indeed the Spirit of God lives in you. And if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, they do not belong to Christ.