ECT Heretical Teaching of the Word-Faith Movement

Cross Reference

No one on that list of Pentecostals would I trust or do now trust with Biblical exposition. To clear up a misconception that may be my fault, I do not hold Hank Hanegraaf in any regard but he was right about the "holy laughter" movement, and the various Pentecostal/Charismatic "blessings". I have a bit more respect for Dave Hunt and Constance Cumbly because of their dire warnings of what would and did happen in the Christian Church, long before it happened. Drs. John Ankerberg and John MacArthur I hold in the highest regard. Excellent expositors of the word. I have a small difference of opinion with JM on Genesis, but nothing else that I know of. I also hold the late Dr. Walter Martin in high regard. I agree with Dr. R.C. Sproul about TULIP but not about end-times. I agree with much of the writing of the late Dr. Merril C. Unger and the writers of The Bible Knowledge Commentary (Dallas Theological Seminary) and some of the writings of Dr. Finis Jennings Dake. I appreciate the work of Dr. William Lane Craig and Dr. Norman Geisler, although I have differences with both. My list also includes Dr. John Piper, Dr. Walter Kaiser, and others too numerous to mention. I am well read and God has given me discernment of what I read. That is why I have burned my copies of Copeland, Hagin, Savelle, Hickey, Capps, Popoff, Dollar, etc. They are false teachers who should not be supported. This is the last I'll say on the subject ... I hope.

For that, I thank you. It is difficult wading though all that non-knowledge by you __ That is my opinion by discernment __ a Pentecostal gift you presume upon that by it I full well know, you have none.

musterion

For that, I thank you. It is difficult wading though all that non-knowledge by you __ That is my opinion by discernment __ a Pentecostal gift you presume upon that by it I full well know, you have none.

Discernment? From the guy (?) who said the mob that came to arrest Christ fell down out of mere surprise?

No.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I take it you didn't buy the qigonized powered cloth? It's ok for Rod Parsley whom was awakened by the Kundulini force to jerk or snap the fingers or hands to shake off the diseased vibrations when performing. Jesus-coated hinduism has been doing that for centuries

You have that right.

LA

andyc

No one on that list of Pentecostals would I trust or do now trust with Biblical exposition. To clear up a misconception that may be my fault, I do not hold Hank Hanegraaf in any regard but he was right about the "holy laughter" movement, and the various Pentecostal/Charismatic "blessings". I have a bit more respect for Dave Hunt and Constance Cumbly because of their dire warnings of what would and did happen in the Christian Church, long before it happened. Drs. John Ankerberg and John MacArthur I hold in the highest regard. Excellent expositors of the word. I have a small difference of opinion with JM on Genesis, but nothing else that I know of. I also hold the late Dr. Walter Martin in high regard. I agree with Dr. R.C. Sproul about TULIP but not about end-times. I agree with much of the writing of the late Dr. Merril C. Unger and the writers of The Bible Knowledge Commentary (Dallas Theological Seminary) and some of the writings of Dr. Finis Jennings Dake. I appreciate the work of Dr. William Lane Craig and Dr. Norman Geisler, although I have differences with both. My list also includes Dr. John Piper, Dr. Walter Kaiser, and others too numerous to mention. I am well read and God has given me discernment of what I read. That is why I have burned my copies of Copeland, Hagin, Savelle, Hickey, Capps, Popoff, Dollar, etc. They are false teachers who should not be supported. This is the last I'll say on the subject ... I hope.

You need basic discernment which comes from reading the word.

Gold Teeth?
Who needs those? I'd take the original enamel over gold teeth any day.

Gold dust in the bible?
Who needs that?
Revelation knowledge of the word is infinitely more important to me.

Laughing Hysterically?
I like a good laugh, but have never found anything hysterical about the things of God, except maybe when the devil messes up again and again

Falling down under the power?
Would love to experience the power of God in this way, but never have. I don't recall ever having falling down under the anointing, even after being pushed, wrestled, hit on the head etc. If I fall, it's God, or I don't fall.

Prosperity preaching?
I will never be as prosperous as the day I was first saved. Prosperity is not material, it's spiritual. We do not give in order to receive, we give because we have received. We do not give to become prosperous, we give because we are prosperous.

Experiences?
All pale in significance to the word of God.

Revelations?
Must never contradict the word. Ever.

Little God's?
God created MAN male and female.

High Profile Media Ministers?
1 Cor 4:6 Now these things, brethren, I have figuratively transferred to myself and Apollos for your sakes, that you may learn in us not to think beyond what is written, that none of you may be puffed up on behalf of one against the other.

Prophecies?
Keep in mind what's said. And remember when what's said doesn't come to pass, and does come to pass.

And remember that people can operate in the flesh, and this doesn't mean they're false, they're just not operating in the Spirit. Spiritual people will come out and admit when they were in the flesh.

The word of God is absolutely paramount, and if treated as such, no one will fall into deception. The gifts of the Spirit are for today. God wants to speak through dreams, prophecies and visions, heal and deliver. The word says so, and the devil will always steer you away from this.

andyc

Never heard of him before recently.

Fired up with what??

LA

Wish I could find a late 80s / early 90s Parsely sermon. You'd understand what I mean. Before he started talking about useless nonsense.
I remember about ten years ago watching him talk to some stupid supposed christian dietitian about eating the right kind of foods, and going back to the law of Moses.

I have never watched him since.

Cross Reference

Wish I could find a late 80s / early 90s Parsely sermon. You'd understand what I mean. Before he started talking about useless nonsense.
I remember about ten years ago watching him talk to some stupid supposed christian dietitian about eating the right kind of foods, and going back to the law of Moses.

I have never watched him since.

Haven't heard him in years, myself. What I saw today on youtube sez to me he is still without a doubt, a very gifted speaker. But, for me, he fits the mold Jesus spoke of by what he preaches on and to whom he preaches it.

andyc

Haven't heard him in years, myself. What I saw today on youtube sez to me he is still without a doubt, a very gifted speaker. But, for me, he fits the mold Jesus spoke of by what he preaches on and to whom he preaches it.

Yeah I spent a little time looking for the Parsley I fondly remember.
Couldn't find the really early days of a guy who was so on fire.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Yeah I spent a little time looking for the Parsley I fondly remember.
Couldn't find the really early days of a guy who was so on fire.

Been there, done that.

One word from Christ changes everything.

A million words from man does nothing.

LA

Cross Reference

Everyone can be awakened by the kundulini power. All you have to do is follow your church leader and the crowds and get caught up in it. Then it will awaken and do all sorts of things.

And that is exactly what Satan would have you believe, without exception.

Puppet, why not consider that is what you are but, not for Christ' are you.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Why?
You don't believe in the power to heal.

Sure i do, God heals people everyday. When have you seen someone in your church do it by laying their hands on them?

(hint: you havent seen it, you only have 'testimonies')

Why?
You don't believe it's possible.

What does my faith have to do with you freely giving what you claim and your church claims to have received?

What does my faith have to do with my sons once faith or your ability to use the power of God you claim to have?

Also please cite where Christ adds that someone elses faith has anything to do with you freely giving what you claim to have received?

Christ and the apostles healed and raised the dead, and then those people became believers.

Ask yourself why you put a caveat on the gift of God, is it to hide that you cant do what you claim you should be able to do and dont want people to see?

Healing and raising the dead was to be a sign for non believers to see that those who claimed to be representing God, were who they claimed to be. Too bad you want to hide the light you claim you have under a bushel.

Ask yourself why you cannot show this power you claim to have and why your church can only show 'testimonies' of things no one has ever seen.

But faith alone can claim healing.
You have faith then right, but Paul and Timothy did not, since they were not able to claim healing.

Ask yourself about that also.

Puppet

BANNED
Banned
And that is exactly what Satan would have you believe, without exception.

Puppet, why not consider that is what you are but, not for Christ' are you.

Bioelectrical events are included in every single natural man, satan or not. It sleeps in the base of man's spine. When awakened, the energies rises to the crown and sometimes makes the throat and lungs go into epileptic like motions. Its part of man. Nothing wrong with that. You'll need to tame it through proper meditation of God's Word. Pentecostals do this improperly since they lie and make up new theologies when they don't understand that it is God that finds you. You didn't find God

Cross Reference

It's included in every single natural man, satan or not. It sleeps in the base of man's spine. When awakened, the energies rises to the crown and sometimes makes the throat and lungs go into epileptic like motions. Its part of man. Nothing wrong with that. You'll need to tame it through proper meditation of God's Word. Pentecostals do this improperly since they lie and make up new theologies when they don't understand that it is God that finds you. You didn't find God

My friend, I have been a Pentecostal since my childhood, 70+ years ago. Please don't preach to me about what you think you know because what you think you know, spit is worth more.

Puppet

BANNED
Banned
My friend, I have been a Pentecostal since my childhood, 70+ years ago. Please don't preach to me about what you think you know because what you think you know, spit is worth more.

My extreme devotions during my infancy lead me to dig deeper and further than you meaning I qualify to share the true gospel to you. That devotion kept me alive while the nondevoters die everytime. The truth keeps me living. You didn't go further than me cause your posts shows you're lying and you dont know it. I would be dead now if I lived in the lies you live in. Living to write this post is proof of the truth. If I lived the lies you are living in, I would be too dead to reply to you.