The Land was Promised to Abraham, not Heaven

beloved57

Greetings again beloved57 and clefty, On reflection, I considered that this could be the case. I was not sure if you, or Nanja who often echoes what you say, have a simple explanation of Matthew 5:3 and Matthew 5:5 as to whether these are speaking of the same people, the faithful from Eden unto the Second Coming and beyond. Also whether their destiny is the same, using different terms to describe the ultimate destiny of these faithful. Possibly Jesus unravels your unusual views in his usual few succinct words.
I consider that there is a resurrection of some only, that is those “responsible” (my term) to judgement, basically those who have heard and understood the gospel. The righteous, that is those justified by faith and forgiven, will be those who have responded to the gospel and lived a life in conformity, while those rejected at this first resurrection and judgement seat are those who have not lived in conformity to the Gospel.
I am happy with my perspective, blending many of the prominent prophecies to form a reasonable overall perspective. I am ready to adjust some of the details of my understanding of these as the actual events unfold.

At the same time as suggested above.
No, I do not believe in heaven going, but the faithful are resurrected to inherit the Land.
I view the sequence of the above is that Jesus returns, raises the dead and judges these raised and the living “responsible”, and invites the faithful to hide for a little moment as the time of trouble increases, and then Jesus and the faithful go forth to subdue the nations at Armageddon and beyond, and then the Kingdom is established for the 1000 years.

I would also emphasise the following:
Isaiah 26:9–10 (KJV): 9 With my soul have I desired thee in the night; yea, with my spirit within me will I seek thee early: for when thy judgments are in the earth, the inhabitants of the world will learn righteousness. 10 Let favour be shewed to the wicked, yet will he not learn righteousness: in the land of uprightness will he deal unjustly, and will not behold the majesty of the LORD.
I apply this to the period surrounding Armageddon and beyond leading up to full establishment of the Kingdom. My understanding is that you believe that the nations will be destroyed and the earth burnt.
For example Assyria, Babylon, Greece and Rome have had rule over Israel, but the rulers and oppressors have died, and the majority of these, unbelievers in the Gospel, will not rise in the resurrection. They are perished. This is true of most people who are not at all interested in the Gospel.

Yes, I am extremely interested in the Name and titles of the Deity in both the OT and NT. You would need to elaborate, but what translation of Exodus 3:14 do you accept?
Why do you use the term reich, as it has a bad history? This "Earth" and "New Earth"is the 1000 years reign of Jesus and he will sit upon the Throne of David in the Temple, as King Priest.

Kind regards
Trevor

Matt 5:3,5 are talking about the one Body of Christ

TrevorL

Greetings again beloved57,
Matt 5:3,5 are talking about the one Body of Christ
Fair enough, but you seem fairly reserved in suggesting who these are and when they will receive their "inheritance". I will define what my understanding of these are. These are speaking of the same people, the faithful from Eden unto the Second Coming and beyond, and yes, I agree that these are the one Body of Christ, the Lamb's wife. Also their destiny is the same, using different terms to describe the ultimate destiny of these faithful. The Kingdom of Heaven is the Kingdom of God centred in the Son of God, our Lord Jesus Christ. Jesus will establish this Kingdom when he returns to set up the Kingdom, and sit upon the Throne of David in Jerusalem. At that time the faithful will have been raised from their sleep of death, and together with the faithful alive at the return of Jesus will be given immortal life. At that time, these meek will inherit the earth and reign with Jesus in the newly established Kingdom of Heaven, of heaven, not in heaven, as it will be located upon the earth.

Kind regards
Trevor.

clefty

Greetings again beloved57 and clefty, On reflection, I considered that this could be the case. I was not sure if you, or Nanja who often echoes what you say, have a simple explanation of Matthew 5:3 and Matthew 5:5 as to whether these are speaking of the same people, the faithful from Eden unto the Second Coming and beyond. Also whether their destiny is the same, using different terms to describe the ultimate destiny of these faithful. Possibly Jesus unravels your unusual views in his usual few succinct words.
see? Is why I enjoy my time here in TOL...new ideas and understandings...

I have never met one who thought Matt 5 was NOT merely one group but various groups dividing the kingdom into subgroups and classes...as if an apartheid state...

Surely those that are merciful shall also be comforted when they mourn be filled when hungering for righteousness?

Peacemakers are called sons of Yah do they NOT also inherite a land?

I consider that there is a resurrection of some only,
so ignore that it is written as FIRST resurrection and NOT written as THE resurrection...

that is those “responsible” (my term) to judgement, basically those who have heard and understood the gospel. The righteous, that is those justified by faith and forgiven, will be those who have responded to the gospel and lived a life in conformity,
hmmm...to what extent conformed is yet another thread...most here do NOT WWJD...lol

while those rejected at this first resurrection
ok so there is another?

and judgement seat are those who have not lived in conformity to the Gospel.
ok so if indeed it is only ONE resurrection and it is ONLY of the righteous and to this LAND on earth is it NOT injustice to NOT allow the ones NOT resurrected to hear their judgement verdict and accept their sentence? Are those that remain NOT apprised as to WHY a loved one did NOT rise? “INDEED He is WORTHY His Judgement are Just”

I am happy with my perspective,
that settles it for you then? LOL

blending many of the prominent prophecies to form a reasonable overall perspective. I am ready to adjust some of the details of my understanding of these as the actual events unfold.
ok...we all have adjustments to make...is why the poor in spirit, mourning, meek, hungry for righteousness, merciful, pure in circumcised hearts, peacemaking “inner jew” Christ minded, persecuted humbled death to self, are rewarded...

Not a long list...lol...one beatitude for each commandment...

At the same time as suggested above.
right but in Daniel 12 it is only MANY and NOT ALL are awaken...and so of this subgroup you have some going up and some going back down...what of the rest which did NOT awake?
No, I do not believe in heaven going, but the faithful are resurrected to inherit the Land.
well you seem happy to ignore or rearrange much to do so...to begin with we are caught up into the air merely to immediately come back down again? What of those mansions He prepared that we might be where He is? You know the place where poor Stephen saw into heaven the Glory of Yah and Him STANDING and not seated at the right hand. Acts 7:55 Seated is when He will come. Matt 25:31 Judgement complete.

I view the sequence of the above is that Jesus returns, raises the dead and judges these raised and the living “responsible”,
accept judgement is ALREADY DONE at the this coming...IS WHY they are raised...and the rest of the living evil perish in the CONSUMING FIRE GLORY since they are impure...ask the mountains to fall on them...

and invites the faithful to hide for a little moment as the time of trouble increases,
odd you only mention this AFTER I pointed it out...

and then Jesus and the faithful go forth to subdue the nations at Armageddon and beyond,
Jesus so name do NOT matter? And the faithful...thought you said they were hiding

and then the Kingdom is established for the 1000 years.
hail victory or something right? Temporal supremacy established...crusaders thought Jesus was with them too...and the Virgin Queen of Heaven...they all lost...even the NAZIs thought “Gott mit uns”...also lost...

I would also emphasise the following:
Isaiah 26:9–10 (KJV): 9 With my soul have I desired thee in the night; yea, with my spirit within me will I seek thee early: for when thy judgments are in the earth, the inhabitants of the world will learn righteousness. 10 Let favour be shewed to the wicked, yet will he not learn righteousness: in the land of uprightness will he deal unjustly, and will not behold the majesty of the LORD.
I apply this to the period surrounding Armageddon and beyond leading up to full establishment of the Kingdom.
In this song there is immediate and future application...the WHOLE OT was for the world to learn His righteousness...as we are to teach it even today...but the world learning righteousness does NOT mean it embraces it or practices it...so even in the future when final judgement verdict and sentencing and execution is COMPLETE...indeed the world will have learned...some alas only just before they are annihilated forever...

AND not only the world will learn righteousness when they see Yah’s judgements but the whole UNIVERSE...

My understanding is that you believe that the nations will be destroyed and the earth burnt.
yes...at His coming SEATED with His rewards...is why festivals are so KEY in helping understand...

Day of trumpets announces 10 days before Day of AtONEment...10 days to search self, confess missing the mark, repent and turn back, and make right...one day for each commandment I like to joke...the day of atONEment itself is when Israel RECEIVED the verdict is why it is the Holiest holiday...the most somber

It is an affliction time as well...and those who are evil will perish at the coming of His Glory to join those evil still asleep in the dust...and the world lays desolate...Satan bound for 1000 years as the land Sabbaths...rests the millennial day...then at the end of 1000 years Satan is loosed the SECOND resurrection of the dead and final assault on the City COME DOWN like the Stone in Daniel...Like Yahushua said “not of this world”...no temple needed

And IF another temple is already in its way this descending city will crush it...LOL

For example Assyria, Babylon, Greece and Rome have had rule over Israel, but the rulers and oppressors have died, and the majority of these, unbelievers in the Gospel, will not rise in the resurrection. They are perished. This is true of most people who are not at all interested in the Gospel.
ok...but again when will they know the righteousness of His judgements if upon dying rebellious or rejecting they never rise to be vindicated or corrected...

A FIRST resurrection necessitates a SECOND...just as there is a second death which the Pure in Heart do NOT experience...but perhaps only a FIRST...the evil dead must rise to hear their verdict and then to die again...is WHY they assault the City dressed as Bride come down from Heaven...and perish in doing so...annihilated...as NOW even the UNIVERSE saw the righteousness of Yah His Judgements ARE JUST...He is INDEED...WORTHY

Yes, I am extremely interested in the Name and titles of the Deity in both the OT and NT.
HalleluYah...here’s more as to WHY:

https://youtu.be/HUs8f-lphec

You would need to elaborate, but what translation of Exodus 3:14 do you accept?
lol...happily most translate it the same I AM THAT I AM...its as you go back to the Hebrew you see nuances and better clarity to context...as in “I will be”...but yes another thread...Ex 6:3 is a clue...the NKJV has Yah at Isaiah Yesha’yahu 12:2 26:4 and Psalms 68:4 etc...Joshua would be a better translation for Jesus...even king Jimmy’s boys confused the two in early editions...prolly why the distinction developed from greek into latin etc

Why do you use the term reich, as it has a bad history?
to make my point...lol...you know...skew the argument in my favor...

already above you noted I compare this Zionist desire for 3rd temple with a continuation of man’s desire to build a world order much like Babel...to build a tower to make a NAME for themselves and reject His NAME...His people come out of this Babylon its systems and goals and any of its counterfeits...including the 3rd temple

There are even Torah true Jews who do NOT accept this Zionist nation state as they wait for the Messiah himself to restore Israel its glory...and like other Israelites of old they stand aside as the golden calf is made...I stand with them...

Zionist Jews already know the Zionist Christian support is merely to “trigger” the return of “their Jesus” when the world kills 2/3 of Jews and the remaining 1/3 HAVE TO convert...but despite this...Zionist Jews appreciate the BILLIONS of money and countless lives lost in foreign policies to set it all up...then they will reign...(with Jesus triumphant of course...to continue the money flow and support)

This "Earth" and "New Earth"is the 1000 years reign of Jesus and he will sit upon the Throne of David in the Temple, as King Priest.
yes yes...I know I know...all to build a catholic world order...an ambition from old...

Yah did NOT want them to have another king...they refused Samuel’s warning 1 Sam 8:10-22

Yah did NOT want them to have a Temple...again He relented

Yah did NOT want David to take census to number his men of war...and punished Israel for it...in fact the Temple was built at the place the angel of death was stayed from Israel’s destruction for David’s folly at greatness...

But alas the one who rebelled in heaven and was cast out of it and fell to earth with 1/3 of the Angels was given GRACE and his own planet...but still wishes to COMPLETE his rebellious plan to be like the Most High for DOMINION here...on this earth...in this time...

“Let grace be shown to the wicked, Yet he will NOT learn righteousness”...he will certainly not have faith AND obey to be faithful to the gospel and conform as you said...

RobertBoyce

Are God’s CHOSEN living up to His expectations?
Why I am here
I have a personal attachment to the Old Testament and the verses contained therein. This includes the verses where the Lord talked directly to the Israelite people. In this one-way discussion the Lord laid out directives for them to follow and the blessing they would get if they followed His commandments. I took these directives and compared them to historical events and found them wanting. Personally, I would like to see the Israeli people change their ways by embracing the stranger (Palestinian) and treat them as one of their own just as the Lord instructed them to do. I truly believe this “example” would create a wave of peace across the middle east.
This is the biggest reason I am here; but there are others
Why are you here-?
(Deu 7:6 KJV) For thou art a holy people unto the LORD thy God: the LORD thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth.
(Deu 7:7 KJV) The LORD did not set his love upon you, nor choose you, because ye were more in number than any people; for ye were the fewest of all people:
(Deu 7:8 KJV) But because the LORD loved you, and because he would keep the oath which he had sworn unto your fathers, hath the LORD brought you out with a mighty hand, and redeemed you out of the house of bondmen, from the hand of Pharaoh King of Egypt.
(Deu 7:12 KJV) Wherefore it shall come to pass, if ye hearken to these judgments, and keep, and do them, that the LORD thy God shall keep unto thee the covenant and the mercy which he swore unto thy fathers:
(Deu 7:13 KJV) And he will love thee, and bless thee, and multiply thee: he will also bless the fruit of thy womb, and the fruit of thy land, thy corn, and thy wine, and thine oil, the increase of thy kin, and the flocks of thy sheep, in the land which he sware unto thy fathers to give thee.
"in the land which he swore unto thy fathers to give thee"​
The above means that God did not give the land to them yet. They must first earn this gift.
I believe they have not earned this right, do you?
………………………..
(Ezek 36:17 KJV) Son of man, when the house of Israel dwelt in their own land, they defiled it by their ..own way and by their doings: their way was before me as the uncleanness of a removed woman.
(Ezek 36:18 KJV) Wherefore I poured my fury upon them for the blood that they had shed upon the land, and for their idols wherewith they had polluted it.
(Ezek 36:22 KJV) Therefore say unto the house of Israel, Thus saith the Lord GOD; I do not this for your sakes, O house of Israel, but for mine holy name's sake, which ye have profaned among the heathen, whither ye went.
(Ezek 36:24 KJV) For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land.
(Ezek 36:31 KJV) Then shall ye remember your own evil ways, and your doings that were not good, and shall loathe yourselves in your own sight for your iniquities and for your abominations.
(Ezek 36:32 KJV) Not for your sakes do I this, saith the Lord GOD, be it known unto you: be ashamed and confounded for your own ways, Ohouse of Israel.
(Ezek 36:24 KJV) states that they will be gather and once gathered He will judge them one last time. That day of judgement is NOW.
Based on their actions towards the stranger I believe they have failed Him for the last time.
How about you?
What happened/will happen to the chosen ones? ​

TrevorL

Greetings RobertBoyce,

Welcome to the forum and this topic about Abraham and his destiny. I am not sure that you are on topic, but I will briefly answer you.
Are God’s CHOSEN living up to His expectations? Why I am here Personally, I would like to see the Israeli people change their ways by embracing the stranger (Palestinian) and treat them as one of their own just as the Lord instructed them to do. I truly believe this “example” would create a wave of peace across the middle east.
There may be a period of peace if this happened, but I doubt that this would solve all the problems, both now and in the future. There would still be some Palestinians that would still want to push the people of Israel into the sea and proclaim one Palestine with all the territory. Would the compromise of the two-state solution work?
This is the biggest reason I am here; but there are others. Why are you here-?
Hopefully I am here to discuss what the Bible teaches.
Deu7:6-8,12-13 KJV "in the land which he swore unto thy fathers to give thee"
The above means that God did not give the land to them yet. They must first earn this gift. I believe they have not earned this right, do you?
I agree that they have not yet received the Land as promised to Abraham. They will only be part of the Kingdom after the return of Jesus and they are converted.
Ezek 36:17-18,22,24,31-32 KJV. Ezek 36:24 KJV states that they will be gather and once gathered He will judge them one last time. That day of judgement is NOW.
No, their judgement and purification will occur when Jesus returns.
Based on their actions towards the stranger I believe they have failed Him for the last time. How about you? What happened/will happen to the chosen ones?
You have quoted from part of Ezekiel 36, but you omitted the verses immediately after verse 24 that you concentrate upon:
Ezekiel 36:25–28 (KJV): 25 Then will I sprinkle clean water upon you, and ye shall be clean: from all your filthiness, and from all your idols, will I cleanse you. 26 A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh. 27 And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them. 28 And ye shall dwell in the land that I gave to your fathers; and ye shall be my people, and I will be your God.
Do you agree with this outcome? More details of the outcome when Jesus returns is detailed in Ezekiel 38-39. I understand Ezekiel 38:8,11-12 depicts the present status of Israel as they are now in the Land, and they are there in unbelief of Jesus as their Messiah. This will change as a result of the events depicted in Ezekiel 38-39. Possibly you do not accept these prophecies, and agree with clefty that Jesus will not set foot upon the earth, but will burn the earth for the 1000 years. That result would in practical terms represent that Jesus will burn to death nearly all 7-8 million people in the Land and most of the 8 Billion people on the earth today.

Kind regards
Trevor

TrevorL

Greetings again clefty,
I have never met one who thought Matt 5 was NOT merely one group but various groups dividing the kingdom into subgroups and classes...as if an apartheid state...
I agree in a sense, but some state that the teachings of Matthew 5-7 only apply to the Jews, while the teachings of Paul are different.
so ignore that it is written as FIRST resurrection and NOT written as THE resurrection...
I understand the first resurrection is for all the “responsible” that lived before the second coming of Christ, while the second resurrection is for the mortals who will live during the 1000 years.
Are those that remain NOT apprised as to WHY a loved one did NOT rise? “INDEED He is WORTHY His Judgement are Just”
The purpose of the resurrection is to achieve the outcome that God purposes, to gather the faithful who will rule with Christ during the 1000 years. The majority of men will have simply died in their sins, and already received their destiny.
that settles it for you then? LOL
I certainly do not accept a burnt earth for the 1000 years.
right but in Daniel 12 it is only MANY and NOT ALL are awaken...and so of this subgroup you have some going up and some going back down...what of the rest which did NOT awake?
They have died and that is their end Genesis 3:19.
well you seem happy to ignore or rearrange much to do so...to begin with we are caught up into the air merely to immediately come back down again? What of those mansions He prepared that we might be where He is? You know the place where poor Stephen saw into heaven the Glory of Yah and Him STANDING and not seated at the right hand. Acts 7:55 Seated is when He will come. Matt 25:31 Judgement complete.
I understand that clouds and air are figurative. Christ is to return from being seated at the right hand of God his Father.
odd you only mention this AFTER I pointed it out...
I have understood this verse for a long time, and it is stated immediately after the resurrection.
Jesus so name do NOT matter? And the faithful...thought you said they were hiding
Not sure of what you are saying concerning Jesus and name. The faithful will be shielded from the immediate effects of the beginning of the time of trouble, including the start of the Battle of Armageddon. They will then join Jesus in subduing and teaching the nations in the period up until the full establishment of the Kingdom.
AND not only the world will learn righteousness when they see Yah’s judgements but the whole UNIVERSE...
But with your view the 8 billion of today are destroyed at the beginning, and then raised at the end of the 1000 years with all the previous wicked for the past 6000 years, and this whole group will be told that they are wicked and destroyed. This may be learning justice, but not righteousness, that is faith, conversion and acceptance.
And IF another temple is already in its way this descending city will crush it...LOL
I reject your fanciful assessment.
Interesting, but I try to avoid such analysis. I have difficulty enough with the prose and poetry of the Bible.
lol...happily most translate it the same I AM THAT I AM...its as you go back to the Hebrew you see nuances and better clarity to context...as in “I will be”...but yes another thread...Ex 6:3 is a clue
I am not sure of how you would explain the full meaning of the Yahweh Name. I like the translation “I will be” and Tyndale’s translation and spelling “I wilbe”. I appeal to Exodus 3:12 and the whole passage Exodus 6:1-8 and other passages.
to make my point...lol...you know...skew the argument in my favor...
Yes, that is why I consider your use of this offensive, and mistreating what I consider to be true and holy.

Kind regards
Trevor

clefty

Greetings again clefty, I agree in a sense, but some state that the teachings of Matthew 5-7 only apply to the Jews, while the teachings of Paul are different.
yes those who are MAD do claim that...odd you know that not having heard of Scofield or Darby...

[quote}I understand the first resurrection is for all the “responsible” that lived before the second coming of Christ,[/quote] yup you sure you ain't MAD?

while the second resurrection is for the mortals who will live during the 1000 years.
yup...got it...but again Daniel's MANY are resurrected and NOT ALL...so some stay in the dust and get added to during the 1000 years

and the righteous that die during this 1000 years kingdom building are resurrected again too?

And those evil that die during this time stay dead too?

So the final assault on the New Holy City come down is just by those evil alive during the 1000 years and NOT all the evil leaders like Hitler or Stalin resurrected to help lead the assault? But at the end of 1000 years when Satan is finally loosed he will only have that last generation of evil ones to assault the New Holy City come down...

All those who despite Satan's being tied up for a 1000 years and NOT able to tempt them are evil STILL...they will be the ONLY ones to assault the New Holy City NOT of this world but come down from Heaven...

The purpose of the resurrection is to achieve the outcome that God purposes,
oh what what do you suppose He proposes?

to gather the faithful who will rule with Christ during the 1000 years.
hmmm so that is the "telos" Greek for goal, purpose, aim, endzone, of the WHOLE OT? A kingdom of this world on this world for this world to rule this world...quite limited in scope but ok...

The majority of men will have simply died in their sins, and already received their destiny.
wow...just like that? no appeal? not to know why they either are burning forever or annihilated? Not to admit indeed He is worthy...and just to learn of His righteousness...they missed out on...

I certainly do not accept a burnt earth for the 1000 years.
despite for a thousand years the world is desolate at the end of which Satan is released...

They have died and that is their end Genesis 3:19.
and not waiting for final judgement...

I understand that clouds and air are figurative. Christ is to return from being seated at the right hand of God his Father.
ok but "in same manner" Acts 1:11 is more than figurative or? right but NOT for you...you can't see it...you got an understanding...not coming in the actual clouds despite Rev 1:7

I have understood this verse for a long time, and it is stated immediately after the resurrection.
right but you didnt mention their hiding or taken away...until after I included this text...to show they are taken to sukkot in temporary booths while the permanent home is readied...

Not sure of what you are saying concerning Jesus and name.
only that you said you were interested in names...and then use "Jesus"

The faithful will be shielded from the immediate effects of the beginning of the time of trouble, including the start of the Battle of Armageddon. They will then join Jesus in subduing and teaching the nations in the period up until the full establishment of the Kingdom.
And then shall that Wicked be revealed whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:" doesn't really sound like subduing and teaching the nations in this period...it being about something more than WORLD DOMINATION..."we are the champions" sort of thingy

But with your view the 8 billion of today are destroyed at the beginning, and then raised at the end of the 1000 years with all the previous wicked for the past 6000 years, and this whole group will be told that they are wicked and destroyed. This may be learning justice, but not righteousness, that is faith, conversion and acceptance.
now THAT's a day of WRATH the scriptures can get behind...

as for learning righteousness...sometimes it is too late...just like some sin is not sin unto death...some learn righteousness NOT unto life...but like those knocking on the door of Noah's ark...but they learned where their salvation would have been...but it will be too late...it is after all a day of WRATH...which is justified and righteous...as when even the evil admit their wrong...the universe then sees INDEED His RIGHTEOUSNESS and that He INDEED is VINDICATED and worthy to be worshipped...it's not just about a zionist world kingdom here on earth...

I reject your fanciful assessment.
you HAVE to...a temple here standing for 1000 years and central to the NEW WORLD ORDER goes where when the New City New Earth descends and there IS NO TEMPLE? you know...His kingdom NOT OF THIS WORLD...because ONLY in this world was a Temple necessary as it facilitated restoration after SIN...but now sin and death are NO MORE...so NO NEED...remember the Temple was always temporary and PLAN B or was it C?

Interesting, but I try to avoid such analysis. I have difficulty enough with the prose and poetry of the Bible.
ummm...it's just about learning that Hebrew names have actual meanings that are often relevant to the story they are in...Elijah for instance is EL is Yah...and so on...but ok...don't want you to stumble...

I am not sure of how you would explain the full meaning of the Yahweh Name. I like the translation “I will be” and Tyndale’s translation and spelling “I wilbe”. I appeal to Exodus 3:12 and the whole passage Exodus 6:1-8 and other passages.
Yah is found multiple places in the NKJV and YahWeh is more in line with Yah cries or calls...into the future perhaps..."will be"...but it is interesting to find Yah everywhere...Isaiah...Jeremiah...HalleluYah...but ok...it's been a blessing for me though...

Yes, that is why I consider your use of this offensive, and mistreating what I consider to be true and holy.
oh sorry...but it remains a valid word and many did believe it to be true at the time as well...

and still do believe in it...much like the threshing floor of Ornan is forgotten as the site where the Angel of death was stopped his destruction of Jerusalem for David's sin of counting his fighting men...and only after 70000 of Israel were killed

But the threshing floor of Ornan the Gentile is merely remembered as the site of a great and glorious temple for the Jews...which MUST BE RESTORED...so count the fighting men...which even includes Christians?

You would think people would learn but alas...there is one fallen from heaven that also needs power and his kingdom...oh and his vindication too...

Last edited:

TrevorL

Greetings again clefty,
yes those who are MAD do claim that...odd you know that not having heard of Scofield or Darby... yup you sure you ain't MAD?
I have heard of a Schofield Bible, possibly with notes, and I have a copy of the Darby translation, but do not consult it. There have been numerous, repetitive threads on this forum to give some idea of what they teach. Many advocates who are premillennial have very different understanding of what will happen immediately before and after Christ returns.
and the righteous that die during this 1000 years kingdom building are resurrected again too?
And those evil that die during this time stay dead too?
I suggest that all the mortals who live and die during the 1000 years will be responsible. They will all be raised at the end of the 1000 years, and the faithful will be given immortality, and the wicked will die the second death.
oh what what do you suppose He proposes?
To collect sufficient faithful from the 6000 years to become kings and priests to administer the Kingdom of God during the 1000 years.
hmmm so that is the "telos" Greek for goal, purpose, aim, endzone, of the WHOLE OT? A kingdom of this world on this world for this world to rule this world...quite limited in scope but ok...
Not “of this world” as Daniel 2:44 calls it the Kingdom that the God of Heaven will establish, replacing the present kingdoms of men.
wow...just like that? no appeal? not to know why they either are burning forever or annihilated? Not to admit indeed He is worthy...and just to learn of His righteousness...they missed out on...
Not many, today especially, are interested in the Bible and its teachings. Yes, they live and die and return to the dust. In Australia sport is a major part of the lives of many and most of the Churches are empty. I drive past a CofE and most are in their 80s.
despite for a thousand years the world is desolate at the end of which Satan is released...
The earth will be inhabited during the 1000 years.
ok but "in same manner" Acts 1:11 is more than figurative or? right but NOT for you...you can't see it...you got an understanding...not coming in the actual clouds despite Rev 1:7
I understand that the clouds of Daniel 7:13 are the Angels.
right but you didnt mention their hiding or taken away...until after I included this text...to show they are taken to sukkot in temporary booths while the permanent home is readied...
I attempt to balance this verse with 1 Thessalonians 4:17. I do not connect Isaiah 26:20-21 with sukkot. If anything there is an allusion to the original Passover, when each family stayed within their own house “thy chambers” while the Angel passed over them smiting the firstborns of Egypt, not destroying Egypt. This would parallel a major aspect of the judgements to come. I even think that the present lockdowns could be a taste of this concept, and a taste of the coming judgements.
only that you said you were interested in names...and then use "Jesus"
I use the KJV and when called upon to read at our meeting I sometimes use “Yahweh” for the KJV “LORD”, but in the NT I read Jesus, except in Hebrews 4:9 I read Joshua. Some in our meeting would go further, and some less but there is no disharmony.
And then shall that Wicked be revealed whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:" doesn't really sound like subduing and teaching the nations in this period...it being about something more than WORLD DOMINATION..."we are the champions" sort of thingy
There will be strong opposition to Christ from some quarters, especially the Apostate Church.
as for learning righteousness...sometimes it is too late...just like some sin is not sin unto death...some learn righteousness NOT unto life...but like those knocking on the door of Noah's ark...but they learned where their salvation would have been...but it will be too late...it is after all a day of WRATH...which is justified and righteous...as when even the evil admit their wrong...the universe then sees INDEED His RIGHTEOUSNESS and that He INDEED is VINDICATED and worthy to be worshipped...it's not just about a zionist world kingdom here on earth...
I anticipate the process will be slow but sure, and could even suggest 40-50 years of transition from the kingdoms of men to the Kingdom of God.
you HAVE to...a temple here standing for 1000 years and central to the NEW WORLD ORDER goes where when the New City New Earth descends and there IS NO TEMPLE? you know...His kingdom NOT OF THIS WORLD...because ONLY in this world was a Temple necessary as it facilitated restoration after SIN...but now sin and death are NO MORE...so NO NEED...remember the Temple was always temporary and PLAN B or was it C?
I do not see that the Temple that is estalished during the 1000 years mentioned in Isaiah 2:1-4, Ezekiel 40-48 and Zechariah 14 as being temporary or Plan B or C. What happens at the end of the 1000 years is a different question. You are using two sleights of hand to avoid the teaching of these Scriptures.
ummm...it's just about learning that Hebrew names have actual meanings that are often relevant to the story they are in...Elijah for instance is EL is Yah...and so on...but ok...don't want you to stumble...
Yes, the names are interesting and important sometimes. We often read the name transliterated in English, and then a marginal note to interpret this Hebrew. But I have never been much interested in what was presented in that video. Some make a lot out of numerology also. There are videos about dissection of words, for example such words as Elohim in Genesis 1:1-2 to “prove” a particular doctrine, but my assessment that what they claim to have proven is a wrong doctrine.
Yah is found multiple places in the NKJV and YahWeh is more in line with Yah cries or calls...into the future perhaps..."will be"...but it is interesting to find Yah everywhere ...Isaiah... Jeremiah... HalleluYah... but ok... it's been a blessing for me though...
Interesting enough, but I mainly consider the theme of the Name of Yahweh, why was the Name given, what did it mean to Moses and Israel, how was it fulfilled then, and the significance of the fulfilment of the Name in and through Jesus (Yah-Oshea).

Kind regards
Trevor

clefty

Greetings again clefty, I have heard of a Schofield Bible, possibly with notes, and I have a copy of the Darby translation, but do not consult it. There have been numerous, repetitive threads on this forum to give some idea of what they teach. Many advocates who are premillennial have very different understanding of what will happen immediately before and after Christ returns.
yours has much in common with the spirit of theirs is all...fixated on temporal power...a too narrow scope for the WHY of all this for me

I suggest that all the mortals who live and die during the 1000 years will be responsible.
so after the 2nd coming and Satan is tied up for the 1000 years this temporal kingdom will be easy to set up as well 1) Jesus is RIGHT THERE performing miracles too or just teaching? 2) Satan is NOT but tied up and not allowed to tempt 3) some have the BOC in heaven so well the disappearance of that group would be convincing too no? Now Jews claim the blood sacrifices will commence again at this time...even though Jesus is there?

They will all be raised at the end of the 1000 years, and the faithful will be given immortality, and the wicked will die the second death.
so there is another resurrection for the good...ok but I though you said the dead do not rise again...but merely return to dust Gen 3:19...

So those attacking the NEW HOLY CITY would be merely those alive when it descends...

To collect sufficient faithful from the 6000 years to become kings and priests to administer the Kingdom of God during the 1000 years.
so that’s it then is it...to establish a kingdom here on earth by those from the earth...and then after the 1000 years what?

Not “of this world” as Daniel 2:44 calls it the Kingdom that the God of Heaven will establish, replacing the present kingdoms of men.
yeah but a stone cut out without hands striking from heaven smashing until there is NO TRACE establishing a kingdom that will NEVER be destroyed but CONSUME all these nations NOT assimilate or instruct remember this STONE FROM HEAVEN grew ITSELF to FILL the world not convert it...is MUCH different than Him coming here to a temple made by human hands using the resurrected their glorified bodies having put on immortality to instruct all still mortal nations to behave only for 1000 years...

As verse 45 reminds the temporal king in conclusion that the stone cut without hands broke into pieces what was left of man’s devices to power...of course Nebuchadnezzar made the WHOLE image out of gold...as he too denied it was about His kingdom FROM HEAVEN and NOT one built by mortals mixed with those having put on immortality...

Not many, today especially, are interested in the Bible and its teachings.
exactly what Satan wants and those that are interested in the Bible and its teachings he must deceive with prosperity gospel or other temporal power ploys...that does not however answer my question

I asked about those that remain in the dust unworthy of a first resurrection...the evil who yes granted reject Yah and died rebellious do NOT care but how many MILLIONS died believing they were to rise at the end or go straight to heaven?

What of those that remain who were certain their loved ones would...and yet...there they lie still dead...buried in dust...

Do they not deserve an answer? Does He not deserve a vindication from the evil that He is indeed righteous and worthy?

Yes, they live and die and return to the dust.
so even those in the 1000 years being instructed by Yahushua Himself from Jerusalem’s man made temple and all those resurrected and who have put on immortality will live and die and return to dust...hard to imagine rejecting Abraham himself teaching you...hmmmm

Wasn’t there a story about Abraham teaching that they have Moses and the prophets and if they reject those they would NOT even believe one risen from the dead...the irony...

In Australia sport is a major part of the lives of many and most of the Churches are empty. I drive past a CofE and most are in their 80s.
right all the more for Satan’s team and his final assault...imagine how upset these billions will be that they were NOT told by those inside the Holy City...you know after the door of the ark is closed and the WRATH begins to fall...

But in your scenerio the evil just die...return to dust...that’s it

So what if ALL of Australia rejects the truth...they will just die...it’s just about the temple in Jerusalem and temporal kingdom power anyway...

nothing to do with whether or not His is WORTHY or just or righteous or vindicated and SATAN and SIN and its DEATH defeated forever...

Nope just “we are the champions” world power...

The earth will be inhabited during the 1000 years.
yes I know you and the other MAD ones say that but still needs citation...

I understand that the clouds of Daniel 7:13 are the Angels.
despite it NOT saying so...and what of the other two texts and more...so when He is seated on a cloud Rev 14:14 he is seated on angels?

I attempt to balance this verse with 1 Thessalonians 4:17.
well see that’s just it...here Paul writes of those who are alive being caught up together with the risen dead in the clouds to meet Him in the air...UP THERE in the heavens...you know to be with Him as He is NOT here on earth...because “I go to prepare...that where I am you may be also” in the temporary mansions...to descend back down when the New Holy City descends on to the New PURIFIED HOLY earth our PERMENANT home...without a Temple...FOREVER

But you have it we go up just a little to drop right back down and keep building the kingdom here around the temple we built in Jerusalem...to last just 1000 years...

I do not connect Isaiah 26:20-21 with sukkot.
got it...despite the Lord coming out of His place to PUNISH the inhabitants NOT teach them to behave...oh and also verse 21 the earth...NO MORE to cover the slain...so the evil in this 1000 years are NOT covered...oh boy...

If anything there is an allusion to the original Passover, when each family stayed within their own house “thy chambers” while the Angel passed over them smiting the firstborns of Egypt, not destroying Egypt.
right but again the earth NO MORE to cover her slain...those Egyptians were covered...or floated down the Nile?

This would parallel a major aspect of the judgements to come. I even think that the present lockdowns could be a taste of this concept, and a taste of the coming judgements.
well you are imaginative and not alone in them...

What’s coming is Satan alone will be locked down...the dead at this time are evil thus are dead and know nothing...the living are “where I AM there you may be also” and the earth enjoys its Sabbath...

I use the KJV and when called upon to read at our meeting I sometimes use “Yahweh” for the KJV “LORD”, but in the NT I read Jesus, except in Hebrews 4:9 I read Joshua. Some in our meeting would go further, and some less but there is no disharmony.
yeah the world Hates His Name...we will be persecuted for His Name’s sake...better strive for peace and tradition...LOL

There will be strong opposition to Christ from some quarters, especially the Apostate Church.
and by Apostate Church you mean those that stand aside as this new golden calf is built?

I imagine most of Christendom will embrace ONE appearing as an angel in Jerusalem’s temple...and when he starts healing and bringing peace peace his peace the rest of the world will wonder after it...

I anticipate the process will be slow but sure, and could even suggest 40-50 years of transition from the kingdoms of men to the Kingdom of God.
what’s 40-50 years on a project since Babel...1-2 miracles of healing or wealth and well...

Odd the description remains a STONE uncut by hands SMASHING to untraceable peices...but yeah...dreams right?

I do not see that the Temple that is estalished during the 1000 years mentioned in Isaiah 2:1-4, Ezekiel 40-48 and Zechariah 14 as being temporary or Plan B or C. What happens at the end of the 1000 years is a different question. You are using two sleights of hand to avoid the teaching of these Scriptures.
just answer the question of what happens to a man made temple to last 1000 years at the end of that time here on earth VS a kingdom without temple or end...from above

Yes, the names are interesting and important sometimes.
yes I gathered early on what you are most interested in...

We often read the name transliterated in English, and then a marginal note to interpret this Hebrew. But I have never been much interested in what was presented in that video. Some make a lot out of numerology also. There are videos about dissection of words, for example such words as Elohim in Genesis 1:1-2 to “prove” a particular doctrine, but my assessment that what they claim to have proven is a wrong doctrine.
alrighty then...

Interesting enough, but I mainly consider the theme of the Name of Yahweh, why was the Name given, what did it mean to Moses and Israel, how was it fulfilled then, and the significance of the fulfilment of the Name in and through Jesus (Yah-Oshea).
yes yes...to the restoration of the temple in Jerusalem...”next year in Jerusalem”...when the kingdom is restored to Israel...Acts 1:6...start counting your fighting men...

TrevorL

Greetings again clefty,
yours has much in common with the spirit of theirs is all...fixated on temporal power...a too narrow scope for the WHY of all this for me
That’s fine, but what do you believe the faithful will do in heaven for the 1000 years? Sit on a cloud and play harps? After reading all your post I decided to clip most of this.
so after the 2nd coming … this temporal kingdom will be easy to set up as well 1) Jesus is RIGHT THERE performing miracles too or just teaching?
Jesus and the faithful will be there and during the transition period those of the mortals who witness what happens and listen to the Gospel preached and are humble will be converted.
so there is another resurrection for the good...ok but I though you said the dead do not rise again...but merely return to dust Gen 3:19...
The good and bad mortals during the 1000 years will be responsible to judgement at the end of the 1000 years.
So those attacking the NEW HOLY CITY would be merely those alive when it descends...
You seem to be referring to Revelation 21:2 after death is abolished. Revelation 20:7-15 occurs before the descent of the Holy City.
so that’s it then is it...to establish a kingdom here on earth by those from the earth...and then after the 1000 years what?
The earth will be full of the glory of Yahweh, and God will be all in all, and Jesus returns the Kingdom to God. Immortal fellowship.
yeah but a stone cut out without hands striking from heaven smashing until there is NO TRACE establishing a kingdom that will NEVER be destroyed but CONSUME all these nations NOT assimilate or instruct
Daniel 2 is parallel with Daniel 7 and other prophecies. There will be no remnant of the kingdoms of men, but the faithful will be the kings and priests. If the faithful are in heaven and everyone else is destroyed, over whom will they be kings over and priests for during the 1000 years Revelation 20:6?
yes I know you … say that but still needs citation...
Start with the two major book end prophecies Isaiah 2:1-4, Zechariah 14. No burnt earth here and there are mortals.
yeah the world Hates His Name...we will be persecuted for His Name’s sake...better strive for peace and tradition...LOL
You are being obscure and you seem to be waving a party flag. Each group have their special doctrines to prove their uniqueness. Consider their various titles for their particular denominations, a few examples SDA, JW, Baptist, CofE, Catholic and “clefty’s …”. The subject of the Yahweh Name is very important to me, and a favourite subject with me since a YP’s weekend on this subject when I was 19.

Kind regards
Trevor

Last edited:

beloved57

Greetings again beloved57,Did Christ return to the earth in the year 1020?

Kind regards
Trevor

Nope. He's reigns now on His Throne 1Cor 15
25 For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet.

26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.

clefty

Greetings again clefty, That’s fine,
to make the emphasis about a temple and not Him His righteousness and vindication as worthy of worship, on temporal power and NOT restoration saved and in His favor, to be vindicated and not testify and serve...again too small a scope for what is being done...contrary to it...

but what do you believe the faithful will do in heaven for the 1000 years?
be restored to Him, allow the land to Sabbath its seventh millennial day rest, tabernacle with Him as our permanent home is cleansed purified made Holy again...testify to the Universe of His work to save us...rest ourselves...before we reinhabit our permanent homes to live as we were created to before this detour of sin its need of a temple...it’s blood shed...recall Yah didn’t want it David did...

Oh and reign with Him...which is a lot of work...but more on that next unless you clip that too...

Sit on a cloud and play harps?
LOL...yes yes and slide down giraffe’s necks...actually we are going to go over the books recorded and rule the angels work...you know judge them...we will be able to read for ourselves why certain people made it and why other ones did NOT...loved ones, historical figures, unknown masses...but all for us to go over as a character witness to CONFIRM that indeed He is WORTHY of free will worship...knowing good and evil we will determine our Saviors WORTHINESS having gone through that which NO ONE ELSE CAN TESTIFY OF...not even the angels or other beings in the universe can understand what we know...the profound joy of being redeemed by a righteous just and merciful God...

After reading all your post I decided to clip most of this.
understood...and expected

Jesus and the faithful will be there and during the transition period those of the mortals who witness what happens and listen to the Gospel preached and are humble will be converted.
already stated that but you might have censured err clipped that too...but yes having Yahushua RIGHT THERE and healing and performing miracles how hard could it be to compel conversion...add to that Abraham too right there...but again wasn’t there a story about Abraham teaching that we already have Moses and the Prophets and if they are not convincing enough one would NOT be persuaded though one rose from the dead...the irony...

And then the smashing to smitherings part when NO TRACE of other kingdoms will be found...they will be consumed...

The good and bad mortals during the 1000 years will be responsible to judgement at the end of the 1000 years.
right the good immediately raised upon hitting the dust bed and the bad remaining there perhaps having thought they were worthy to rise...but never knowing as never resurrected to receive final sentencing...or assault the descended New Holy City...

You seem to be referring to Revelation 21:2 after death is abolished. Revelation 20:7-15 occurs before the descent of the Holy City.
again Revelations like most prophecy is NOT written sequentially...nor is it contained all in one book or chapter or verse...

Matt 24 begins when false christs deceive many and nations rise against each other and pestilence and more deception but when the this gospel of kingdoms is preached to the nations as a witness tp all nations the end will come...an abomination of desolation is set up...so what’s so abominable about it if there is NO desolation? Now the end comes if the days were not shortened none would be saved...

even already here the warnings of FALSE christs LOOK HERE to not believe it...He is in the desert what is more desert than the holy land? DO NOT go out...or He is in the inner room what is more inner than a temple made by human hands? Do NOT believe it...but again there already is mention of desolation...as prophecies Jeremiah 4:23 without form and void...like an in the beginning reset...

destroyed at the brightness of His coming like at the great white throne judgement when the earth and heaven fled away no place for them Rev 20:11 to judge ALL is what the vision was...not the ACTUALITY...

you have Rev 20 Satan is bound for a thousand years and the dead do not live AGAIN UNTIL the 1000 years are over Rev 20:2,5 and then Satan released and the dead live again and they march against the camp of the SAINTS and beloved city which has come down...NOT remained inhabited for a 1000 years...as who would be left to attack a city that converted all nations through miracles and heroes of earth and Jesus himself teaching there?

Where is the abominable desolation if Jesus Abraham and Moses et al is here the whole time converting all the nations...

The earth will be full of the glory of Yahweh, and God will be all in all, and Jesus returns the Kingdom to God. Immortal fellowship.
what happens to the temple built by human hands? There is NONE in the new earth...

Daniel 2 is parallel with Daniel 7 and other prophecies. There will be no remnant of the kingdoms of men, but the faithful will be the kings and priests. If the faithful are in heaven and everyone else is destroyed, over whom will they be kings over and priests for during the 1000 years Revelation 20:6?
He reigns from Heaven now...those having put on immortality have access to the books to rule the angels their record keeping of every soul to confirm the records as just...remember this reign from up there is temporary...we will return to have dominion down here after our permanent home has its seventh millennial day of rest...to be purified...just like we were to have dominion BEFORE the need of temples...

Start with the two major book end prophecies Isaiah 2:1-4,
final sentencing day Rev 20:11 FIRST resurrection OF THE EVIL DEAD their books opened the ones the faithful judged and confirmed JUST for 1000 years...they hear their ruling learn His righteousness...and go attack the camp of the saints...to die the second death with Satan Death Hades and sin...

Zechariah 14. No burnt earth here and there are mortals.
no mention of those having put on immortality having risen at the beginning of the 1000 years surviving His coming...but here at His coming your spoils are divided women ravished half go into captivity and only a remnant shall not be cut off...nothing there about resurrection but a fleeing...not gathering

but then a flat earth and people shall dwell in Jerusalem...but plague fall on those that fought that day against Jerusalem they will dissolve and no rain and more plague on any who do not come to Jerusalem for Feast of Tabernacles...guess not all will be converted after all...and still sacrifices despite Yahushua? So ends Zachariah written for the second temple...

But yes Feast of Tabernacles is still celebrated...temporary dwellings

You are being obscure
even more so if you continue editing me...LOL

and you seem to be waving a party flag.
just the good news gospel of the Kingdom...to come from NOT this world...ya dig? “Thy kingdom come” not built up...”on earth as it is in heaven” NO TEMPLE...

” Each group have their special doctrines to prove their uniqueness.
and now you here

Consider their various titles for their particular denominations, a few examples SDA, JW, Baptist, CofE, Catholic and “celty’s …”.
LOL yes ok...watch out for those Celts always going back their own calendars Gal 4:10

The subject of the Yahweh Name is very important to me, and a favourite subject with me since a YP’s weekend on this subject when I was 19.
YP? But ok...thanks for sharing...

HalleluYah

Last edited:

beloved57

Rev 20:3,7

and cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.

And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,

At the competition of the thousand years, satan is loosed to deceive the nations

Rev 20:7-9

7 [/SUP]And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison, 8 and shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea. 9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.

I believe we are in that little season

Nanja

Rev 20:3,7

and cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.

And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,

At the competition of the thousand years, satan is loosed to deceive the nations

Rev 20:7-9

7 [/SUP]And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison, 8 and shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea. 9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.

I believe we are in that little season

Amen Brother !

beloved57

Amen Brother !

God has already determined some saints will be alive at His return 1 Cor 15; 1 Thess 4, if we are so blessed, He may return in our lifetime. That would be a great blessing, to be changed and meet the Lord in the air/clouds !

Nanja

God has already determined some saints will be alive at His return 1 Cor 15; 1 Thess 4, if we are so blessed, He may return in our lifetime. That would be a great blessing, to be changed and meet the Lord in the air/clouds !

So true Brother, He daily hears my heartfelt prayer of longing to meet Him in the clouds ! :)