toldailytopic: Cats or dogs? Which makes the better pet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
So you're saying males who prefer cats are gay. :think:
I don't think that's implied at all, but interesting that you made the association. And by interesting I mean, of course, does your wife know? :D

All dogs should be placed in a giant pile and lit on fire.
Knew a guy who put his dog's pile in a bag and set it on fire...so that's something. :plain:

Yes, I know there are other threads...oh alright...

The Graphite

...you know...I've had my suspicions. :plain:
Uh, yeah, right, I'm straight my whole life, I'm happily married, I am disgusted to the point of feeling physically ill at the sight of men kissing or even holding hands, and I have repeatedly advocated here that homosexuality should be illegal, and I say that I'm a cat person... ergo, my whole point is that male cat-lovers are gay.

:doh:

assuranceagent

I don't think that's implied at all, but interesting that you made the association. And by interesting I mean, of course, does your wife know? :D

:think: Well, she has commented on a number of your posts found here and there, but I'd say it's more of a assumption than an issue of certainty.

I don't think she'd judge you, though.:plain:

DocJohnson

Uh, yeah, right, I'm straight my whole life, I'm happily married, I am disgusted to the point of feeling physically ill at the sight of men kissing or even holding hands, and I have repeatedly advocated here that homosexuality should be illegal, and I say that I'm a cat person... ergo, my whole point is that male cat-lovers are gay.

Why do people feel the need to explain just how not-homo they are if they're not homo? :think:

assuranceagent

:doh:

I know. That's why it took me so long to catch on... :plain:

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame

...you know...I've had my suspicions. :plain:

That's odd.....I thought he was saying that men who like dogs can't get a woman so the dog fills that lonely place in their life . :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.