toldailytopic: Has Obama eased or exacerbated racial tension in this country?

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Obama is of Turkish descent, just like all his predecessors. They all came from the Ararat region.

(G.O. thinks that if a cat has kittens in an oven, that makes them biscuits) Just so you know, the "Ararat region" is not known. It's unlikely that Mt. Ararat is the same as the "mountains of Ararat." And even if that were true, it would make us Anatolian, not Turkish. Turks didn't enter Asia Minor until after the split of the Roman Empire into two states.

I judge Obama on the quality of his character

Maybe so. But playing the race card as so many have, is a pretty good tip-off.

and am called a racist by people like you who only look at the color of his skin.

Wouldn't be a G.O. post without a dishonest accusation, would it? It's your business why you hate Obama. But when you do what racists do, that does tend to make people think.

genuineoriginal

Barbarian chuckles:
"The Barbarian is an idiot that doesn't know what he is talking about."

It's your business why you hate Obama. But when you do what racists do, that does tend to make people think.
Obama was born of a Kenyan father, and was a Kenyan citizen. How does that make him a "natural born" American? That is not racist, that is trying to apply the Constitution to the only person born after the founding of this country that was elected as president who had a father that was not a US citizen.
It is a question of Nationalism, not racism.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
I just think he is a baby killer

like you

Barbarian checks...

But I voted for a pro-live candidate, and you voted for a candidate who approves of abortion, with a few exceptions.

So Chrys is the baby-killer, isn't he?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Still playing the race card, Barbie? You libs need a new playbook.

Do you think you should be in a thread discussing race relations Willy Billy Jim Bob?

After all, didn't you say that you had no problem with Black women (and liberals) aborting their unborn child?

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
A stopped clock is right twice a day, and The Barbarian accidentally managed to be right on this one. :e4e:

If you are pro-abortion, Vote Republican or Vote Democrat.
If you are anti-abortion, vote for a pro-life third party candidate.

I don't believe what you say either
and
you are either ignorant
or
just dishonest
but
certainly a baby killer nonetheless

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
G.O. does a little creative editing...

I judge Obama on the quality of his character

Barbarian observes:

(I deleted the part you faked, and restored the statement I actually responded to)

Barbarian suggests:
It's your business why you hate Obama. But when you do what racists do, that does tend to make people think.

Obama was born of a Kenyan father, and was a Kenyan citizen. How does that make him a "natural born" American?

He was born in the United States, to an American citizen. The U.S. code makes it very clear that makes him an American citizen.

That is not racist,

It is manifestly dishonest of you. Whether you committed that dishonesty because of his color or some other reason is between you and God. But given your behavior, it's not surprising people draw conclusions.

that is trying to apply the Constitution to the only person born after the founding of this country that was elected as president who had a father that was not a US citizen.

Turns out the Constitution has nothing to say about two parents being citizens. The law is quite clear on this. Even if he had been born elsewhere, the fact that his mother was a citizen makes him a citizen of the United States, a natural-born one.

It is a question of Nationalism, not racism.

I see the denial, but your behavior is more convincing.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Barbarian observes:
But I voted for a pro-live candidate, and you voted for a candidate who approves of abortion, with a few exceptions.

So Chrys is the baby-killer, isn't he?

I don't believe what you say

Why not just admit that you think it's O.K. to vote for a pro-abortion candidate, if he's a republican?

You think people haven't noticed?

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Do you think you should be in a thread discussing race relations Willy Billy Jim Bob?

After all, didn't you say that you had no problem with Black women (and liberals) aborting their unborn child?

I want what's best for society. Eliminating criminals before they are born suits that goal.

genuineoriginal

It is manifestly dishonest of you. Whether you committed that dishonesty because of his color or some other reason is between you and God. But given your behavior, it's not surprising people draw conclusions.

Turns out the Constitution has nothing to say about two parents being citizens. The law is quite clear on this. Even if he had been born elsewhere, the fact that his mother was a citizen makes him a citizen of the United States, a natural-born one.

I see the denial, but your behavior is more convincing.
Yes, behavior does provide the proof.
I voted for the same candidate you did in 2008, so I guess that makes both of us racists. :rolleyes:

Idiots like you have made Obama's "natural born" status into a racial issue, preventing us from having any discussion about the legal grounds used by the writers of the constitution when they wrote the clause.

Obama has a record of disloyalty to America.
Idiots like you accuse any American that doesn't like having a disloyal President of being a racist in order to keep the disloyal (person born of unwed parents) in office.

genuineoriginal

I don't believe what you say either
and
you are either ignorant
or
just dishonest
but
certainly a baby killer nonetheless
Your loyalty to the Republican machine is tragic since it keeps you from seeing how evil it is.
If supporting pro-abortion presidents makes you a baby killer, then voting Republican makes you a baby killer.

Vote third party and do something that actually has a chance of saving lives.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
You libs have worn out the race card. Calling someone else a racist has about as much sting as a Q Tip.

Yes us libs have.

Now back to the issue of aborting Black babies JUST BECAUSE THEY ARE BLACK.

What would we call that act?

Hmmmm, don't tell me, it's on the tip of my tongue:

I can't decide between genocide and racism. How about both?