toldailytopic: Has Obama eased or exacerbated racial tension in this country?

genuineoriginal

do you understand the significance of conservative judges on the court?
Like the seven conservative judges appointed by Republican Presidents on the Supreme Court that made the famous Roe v. Wade decision, which resulted in the greatest slaughter of the innocents of all time?

What makes you think the conservative judges appointed by future Republican Presidents will do any better?

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Like the seven conservative judges appointed by Republican Presidents on the Supreme Court that made the famous Roe v. Wade decision, which resulted in the greatest slaughter of the innocents of all time?

What makes you think the conservative judges appointed by future Republican Presidents will do any better?

you would know
if
you paid attention to what is happening now
and
not what happened 40 years ago

genuineoriginal

you would know
if
you paid attention to what is happening now
and
not what happened 40 years ago

I am paying attention, why aren't you?
The Republican machine is pushing Presidential candidates that make Carter look conservative.

What makes you think a liberal President supported by the liberal Republican machine will appoint anything other than a liberal judge to the Supreme Court?

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
I am paying attention, why aren't you?
The Republican machine is pushing Presidential candidates that make Carter look conservative.

What makes you think a liberal President supported by the liberal Republican machine will appoint anything other than a liberal judge to the Supreme Court?

try listening to those who can tell the difference
if
you can't

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
I can tell the difference in the current candidates of the Republican machine and the candidates from 30+ years ago.
Why can't you?

I can see who is on the court now
and
who put them there
and
I have also heard Romney say that he will appoint judges like Scalia, Thomas, Roberts, and Alito

genuineoriginal

I can see who is on the court now
and
who put them there
and
I have also heard Romney say that he will appoint judges like Scalia, Thomas, Roberts, and Alito
Who cares what Romney says, look at his record.
Summary:
Of Mitt's perpetual candidacy, the evidence is indisputable: Romney supports killing unborn children, and he believes that Christians are gullible, so he tells blatant lies expecting to get their votes. But Mitt, this is no longer our grandmother's pro-life movement. We're on to you and we urge you to repent before God. (Please protect Christian voters from being deceived by emailing them the top summary bullet above and a link to this profile.)​

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
we have noticed that you are a shill for the democratic party

A shill for the democratic party, who encourages people to vote for third party candidates?

On the other hand, you encourage people to vote for pro-abortion candidates, only because they are republicans.

So it appears that in spite of your claims to be pro-life, that takes a back seat to shilling for the republicans in your value system.

and that makes you a baby killer