toldailytopic: Is homosexuality genetic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zoo22

Before the politicization of homosexuality and the science behind explaining the mental disorder, the actual scientific evidence showed clearly that the leading cause of homoism is the molestation of children.

In short, homos don't reproduce biologically, they reproduce by molesting children and thus genetics has nothing to do with it.

Resting in Him,
Clete

Clete,

Precisely,

Thank you.

oatmeal

It's a genetics expert fest in here.

zoo22

Before the politicization of homosexuality and the science behind explaining the mental disorder, the actual scientific evidence showed clearly that the leading cause of homoism is the molestation of children.

In short, homos don't reproduce biologically, they reproduce by molesting children and thus genetics has nothing to do with it.

Resting in Him,
Clete

Before the politicization of witch-hunting and the science behind explaining the satanic craft, the actual scientific evidence showed clearly that witches floated when thrown into water.

In short, witches do not sink to the bottom of the lake.

Arthur Brain

Dear genetics expert,

Please explain to us why that would be. I know that you can't, but indulge us.

Sincerely,

-- zoo

Dear zoo

Thank you.

Precisely,

Oatmeal...

Sorry! I mean....

Bran flakes...

porridge rather....!

Erm, toast and marmalade! (Only the thick shredded orange variety mind)

(Then again lemon and lime has its place to be fair)

(Grapefruit too come to think on it)

Somewhat insincerely

AB

:plain:

zoo22

Don't care if it is satire.... lets just say, hypothetically, that I wrote a satirical piece about blacks or women or my high school teachers of the same nature- threatening "satirically" of course to sodomize their children and declaring "war" on them. How would that fare in pop culture? I would get TARRED AND FEATHERED or worse- I'd be tried for a hate crime!

Just because a it's from a homosexual to the religious right means its okay? NOPE.

That's baloney.

Have you never seen contemporary white supremacist leaflets?

And that's not satire.

People still pulling out and clinging to the Swift "Gay Revolutionary" satire (from over 20 years ago) as some kind of proof of "agenda" or whatever has become a sad joke. It's pathetic.

Also, I'm not sure how you find it relates to genetics... But I suppose if one actually doesn't understand that the Swift piece was meant as satire (or simply "doesn't care" that it is, and drags it out anyway), maybe they could also think the essay somehow ties to genetics.

alwight

People still pulling out and clinging to the Swift "Gay Revolutionary" satire (from over 20 years ago) as some kind of proof of "agenda" or whatever has become a sad joke. It's pathetic.
Perhaps for fundamentalists satire just is not a possible concept and cannot be recognised as such, it simply falls on stoney ground. :plain:

alwight

If one deviant behavior is genetic, why is not all deviant behavior genetic. That still leaves us with the need for a savior.

Oatmeal
At least you seem to be trying to think about it in your rather "deviant-centric" kind of way.
So you want a full genetic explanation for the causes of homosexuality but the need for your supposed saviour is simply a gimmie? :plain:

lightbringer

TOL Subscriber
Before the politicization of witch-hunting and the science behind explaining the satanic craft, the actual scientific evidence showed clearly that witches floated when thrown into water.

Have you been studying your trusty Malleus Maleficarum?

Know any of the history behind the authors?

Priests of the Inquisitor, a couple of real gems!

Granite

Hall of Fame

Resting in Him,
Clete

Hi Clete. I see you, your ignorance, and your idiotic posts haven't changed all that much.

Laughing at you,

Granite

Lon

Perhaps for fundamentalists satire just is not a possible concept and cannot be recognised as such, it simply falls on stoney ground. :plain:

If it isn't funny or rings with much in the way of true sentiment. The tongue was not firmly kept in cheek on this one. I've seen satire, this wasn't it.

derwood

Yep, what he said. Genetics may play a role in many cases but even something as simple as birth order appears to contribute.

Contributes, sure, but without a genetic predisposition at some level, you simply are not going to 'choose' to be gay.

Given today's culture of hatred of homosexuals, the notion that someone would just choose it is akin to someone choosing to be a Jew in Berlin circa 1933... Or, choosing to be gay in Berlin, circa 1933, for that matter, since they were trucked off to the camps as well.

Funny how many similarities there are between American Christian conservatism and Nazi beliefs.

Last edited:

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber

The burning of women accused of being witches had nothing to do with science or justice or even sound reason.

Of course you knew that when you wrote this. But then again, who needs to worry about being rational when defending perverts and accusing God of being unjust?

Resting in Him,
Clete

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
Contributes, sure, but without a genetic predisposition at some level, you simply are not going to 'choose' to be gay.

Given today's culture of hatred of homosexuals, the notion that someone would just choose it is akin to someone choosing to be a Jew in Berlin circa 1933... Or, choosing to be gay in Berlin, circa 1933, for that matter, since they were trucked off to the camps as well.

Funny how many similarities there are between American Christian conservatism and Nazi beliefs.
This is the most ridiculous thing I've read in weeks.

If there is a group in this culture that is routinely ridiculed and belittled with impunity it is white Christians, particularly ones who have chosen to remain virgins bast the age of 16.

People in this society practically trip over themselves trying not to offend anyone who is anything other than a Christian, most especially homos!

Even in most churches people are afraid of sounding like bigots for being to harsh about homosexuality. It's all a bunch of nicer than God, "Hate the sin but love the sinner." B.S!

It isn't our society that condemns homos, its God. It's up to you to decide who's side you're going to be on. But as for me and my house....

Resting in Him,
Clete

Arthur Brain

Oh put a sock in it Clete. You're just yet another bile filled legalist fixated on gays, who apparently don't have the right to have the 'sun reflect off your face'. Well they do. Deal with it.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame

If there is a group in this culture that is routinely ridiculed and belittled with impunity it is white Christians, particularly ones who have chosen to remain virgins bast the age of 16.

People in this society practically trip over themselves trying not to offend anyone who is anything other than a Christian, most especially homos!

Even in most churches people are afraid of sounding like bigots for being to harsh about homosexuality. It's all a bunch of nicer than God, "Hate the sin but love the sinner." B.S!

It isn't our society that condemns homos, its God. It's up to you to decide who's side you're going to be on. But as for me and my house....

Resting in Him,
Clete

I like what Wendy Shalit said in her book on the false assumption of loose sex and her unwillingness to succumb to modern peer pressure.

brvhrt

We have to back up everything we say with the gospel of Jesus Christ, and not with mere opinion. How does God feel about mankind? Rm. 5:8...while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. No one wants good for any man more than God. But how does God feel about sodomy. God destroyed sodom and gomorrah, not for who they were (homosexuals), but for what they did. It is the act of sodomy that makes a sodomite. Every child that comes out of the womb is holy, the bible says. Sin is the transgression of the law. We are not born lusting: James 1:14 But every man is tempted when he is drawn away of his own lust, and enticed. Then when lust hath conceived, it bringeth forth sin...

alwight

Your post is my candidate for that title.

Oh cruel world, the poor oppressed Christian majority and their defiled innocent virgins.

Tolerance of minorities is a Christian virtue perhaps, you Clete are such an example to us all. :D

If they’re afraid of being called bigots then they shouldn’t be bigoted perhaps.:think:

Another “true” Christian with the self-assumed authority to speak for his particular deity.

Status
Not open for further replies.