What Jesus do you believe on ?

OZOS

More mocking and name calling
Wrong. Jesus is the One who called, those like YOU, "names", for perverting His word.

You are a manipulative, lying, witch, who WILL go to hell. You have been shown multiple times, from God's word, that you are a false teacher with a false gospel.

1. You deny that Jesus died for our sins.
2. You deny that God so loves the world that He gave His Son, and that whosoever believes in Him will not perish, but have eternal life.
3. You deny that the death of Jesus is the propitiation for the sins of the whole world.
4. You deny that the same all who have been judged and condemned for the disobedience of Adam, are the same all who through the obedience of Jesus may receive the free gift of life.
5. You deny that Jesus was raised for our justification.
6. You deny that the gospel is the power of God unto salvation to all those who hear it and believe it.
7. You deny that those who first hear and then believe are then sealed by the Holy Spirit. A complete contradiction of Eph 1:12
8. You deny that anyone who calls upon the name of the Lord is saved.

Why do you hate your family so much that you are unwilling to let go of your stubborn pride and arrogance, even when multiple people have warned you of your error?

Shame on you.

Last edited:
You are distorting things, nothing was said about Jesus cannot do something. Thats dishonesty friend
I didn't say this is what you said. Reeeeeeeeeeeeead what I said.

I said you are teaching,
Calvinism teaches that Jesus cannot save a man unless he was already saved!
And here you confirm it.
He didnt die for all sinners, He died for some sinners, all His Elect/Sheep.
Since he didn't die for them, he cannot save them! Can he save them since he didn't die for them???? No!! NO!! NOOOO!!!
There is the Eternal Dimension wherein Gods Elect are saved by the Eternal Purpose of God in Christ Jesus wherein Grace and Purpose was given them before the world began 2 Tim 1:9
Therefore, YOU are teaching,

Calvinism teaches that Jesus cannot save a man unless he was already saved!
Dare to tell me that you didn't say the elect are saved before time began, and that he didnt die for all sinners, He died for some sinners, all His Elect/Sheep.

You are teaching that Jesus died for people who could never be damned!!!
Since they could never be damned, they weren't saaaaved frooooooom anythinggggggggggggggggggg!!
Your Jesus did nothing at all but go through the motions!! He saved no one from anything!!!

It wasn't just god who could forgive sins. Relevent.
So what, the people still believed he was claiming to be God.

Your proof comes out of the mouths of lying Pharisees. 'nuff said.
Those who understood religious language the best believed he was claiming to be God.
He didn't say that.
He did nothing to discourage their belief that he was claiming to be God, and in fact encouraged them to believe the claim.
Ah yes, you think it impossible for Thomas to be talking about two different things.
No I don't think it's impossible.
καὶ εἶπεν αὐτῷ ὁ κύριός μου καὶ ὁ θεός μου

Notice both are in the nominative case, separated by KAI.
I have no more proof than you about anything.

If you have a son would he be human or God? Why?

marke

I think God had two non-divine sons. Adam and Jesus. God cannot clone himself.
God did not clone Himself into various images we see in the Bible. We see God Himself in various likenesses and forms. In Revelation 4 we see God on His throne, with assembled elders worshipping Him saying, "Holy, holy, holy, Lord God Almighty, which was, and is, and is to come."

What did that mean? That refers to His incarnation on earth, splitting time in two. In Revelation 1 God said, "I am the first and the last: I am he that liveth, and was dead, and, behold, I am alive for evermore." He also said, "I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty."

We also read in Rev. 4, the elders fallen down to worship Him, saying, "Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created."

There is no doubt that God created all things. And there is no doubt that Jesus created all things, meaning Jesus and God are one and the same in a way not understandable on earth among lowly humans.

We read in Colossians 1 of Jesus, "In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins: Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature: For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth... and he is the head of the body, the church."

beloved57

I didn't say this is what you said. Reeeeeeeeeeeeead what I said.

I said you are teaching,

And here you confirm it.

Since he didn't die for them, he cannot save them! Can he save them since he didn't die for them???? No!! NO!! NOOOO!!!

Therefore, YOU are teaching,

Dare to tell me that you didn't say the elect are saved before time began,
and that he didnt die for all sinners, He died for some sinners, all His Elect/Sheep.

Since they could never be damned, they weren't saaaaved frooooooom anythinggggggggggggggggggg!!
Your Jesus did nothing at all but go through the motions!! He saved no one from anything!!!
You need to get it right friend, I never mentioned a thing about Jesus cannot do something !

beloved57

Im teaching that Jesus of scripture died solely for a Certain People, His People Matt 1:21 the Sheep Jn 10. Thats the Jesus of the scripture, what Jesus do you believe on ?

Im teaching that Jesus of scripture died solely for a Certain People, His People Matt 1:21 the Sheep Jn 10. Thats the Jesus of the scripture,
You are teaching that Jesus died for "his people" who could never be damned!!!

what Jesus do you believe on ?
"There was a man sent from God, whose name was John. The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all men through him might believe. He was not that Light, but was sent to bear witness of that Light.
That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world."

marke

Im teaching that Jesus of scripture died solely for a Certain People, His People Matt 1:21 the Sheep Jn 10. Thats the Jesus of the scripture, what Jesus do you believe on ?
Poorly mangled interpretation of 1 John 2:2. Jesus is the propitiation for the sins of the few men in my church as well as for the sins of all Christians everywhere, but not for the sins of any of those sinners God made to be hopelessly bound in sin so He could burn them in fiery torment forever for His pleasure and glory.

OZOS

You are absolutely correct, Brother !
"Every act of conscious learning requires the willingness to suffer an injury to one’s self-esteem. That is why young children, before they are aware of their own self-importance, learn so easily; and why older persons, especially if vain or important, cannot learn at all." — Thomas Szasz

beloved57

Poorly mangled interpretation of 1 John 2:2. Jesus is the propitiation for the sins of the few men in my church as well as for the sins of all Christians everywhere, but not for the sins of any of those sinners God made to be hopelessly bound in sin so He could burn them in fiery torment forever for His pleasure and glory.
Don't know what you talking about.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
Not true. Although because some here are mere mockers of the Word, and of the spirit of the world,
I'm more likely to respond according to those who are sincere in their attitude and study of the scriptures;
those who search for the wisdom in them; comparing scripture with scripture to come to Truth.

1 Cor. 2:12-14 :

12 Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God;
that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God.

13 Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth,
but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual

14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God:
for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
It is true!

All you ever do is proclaim your doctrine and pretend like the proclamation itself is sufficient to prove your case. YOU NEVER respond to ANY counter arguments! All you do is wait around for B57 to post something so you can post the obligatory "Amen brother!" post like some sycophantic groupie. You are without any doubt whatsoever the biggest waste of bandwidth any web forum ever had to endure.

"There was a man sent from God, whose name was John. The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all men through him might believe. He was not that Light, but was sent to bear witness of that Light.
That's not telling me anything.
How so?
It doesn't say, not "all men".
It doesn't say, which lighteth not every man.
Do you believe in the jesus that died for all humanity supposedly? Yes or no
I believe what this says:
Does this say "all men" or not "all men"?
Does this say "every man", or not "every man"?

Do you believe in this "Light"?
Why don't you want to believe what John said?