You must be saved to believe the Gospel !

Status
Not open for further replies.

OZOS

This is simply assassin stupidity.

How is it possible for anyone to allow such obviously self defeating nonsense to escape their brains intact?

I suppose Paul had it backwards when he flatly stated the exact opposite!

Romans 10:9 that if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. 10 For with the heart one believes unto righteousness, and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. 11 For the Scripture says, “Whoever believes on Him will not be put to shame.” 12 For there is no distinction between Jew and Greek, for the same Lord over all is rich to all who call upon Him. 13 For “whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.”​

Peter also was backward it seems...

Acts 2:38 Then Peter said to them, “Repent, and let every one of you be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins; and you shall receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.​

The bible doesn't teach that those who recieve the Holy Spirit will repent and it doesn't say that those who are saved will call upon the Lord! It says precisely the opposite of that!

Calvinism is not rational, it is not biblical and it is not Christianity. It has nothing at all to do with the truth and makes a mockery of justice and even common sense. It is simply a lie from start to finish and those who believe it are lost in a quagmire of confusion that approaches psychosis.

Clete
Because b57 needs to read this again.

He/she/it is a complete idiot.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
Why are people allowed to simply ignore arguments and merely repost the claims that have been demonstrated to be false without even acknowledging that something contrary has been said?

Last edited:

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber

He/she/it is a complete idiot.
NO! He isn't an idiot! The things he says are stupid but he isn't. He KNOWS what he's saying does not make sense. He doesn't try to make his doctrine make sense because he doesn't want it to make sense.

Believing something that does not make sense is what that fool believe faith is!

He isn't stupid, he's psychotic and I mean that literally. B57's brand of Calvinism is a psychosis, pure and simple. He's just another cult leader as far as I'm concerned. His doctrine makes no more or less sense than that of the Branch Davidians or L. Ron Hubbard.

Clete

Last edited:

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
A person doesnt get saved because they believe, as many falsely teach, but a person believes because he or she is already saved. As many as had been ordained/destined to eternal life believed Acts 13:48

And when the Gentiles heard this, they rejoiced and glorified (praised and gave thanks for) the Word of God; and as many as were destined (appointed and ordained) to eternal life believed (adhered to, trusted in, and relied on Jesus as the Christ and their Savior).AMPC

This message made the Gentiles glad, and they praised what they had heard about the Lord. Everyone who had been chosen for eternal life then put their faith in the Lord. CEV

"Whoever calls shall be saved."

It's right there in the scriptures. Why do you ignore it?

beloved57

That confirms what Im saying. The one who calls shall be saved. The calling is evidence of being in a saved state.

You would have a point if it read:"Whoever calls shall get saved."

Nanja

The ones who call on the name of the Lord in a way that pleases God, must already be in a Saved state;
Born of the Spirit in New Birth.

Rom. 8:

5 For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh;
but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit.

6 For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.

7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.

8 So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.

9 But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you.

Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.

John 3:3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee,
Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

beloved57

The ones who call on the name of the Lord in a way that pleases God, must already be in a Saved state;

Rom. 8:

6 For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.

7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.

9 But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you.

Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his

Exactly !

Leatherneck

Temp Banned

He/she/it is a complete
Exactly !
Tools
Unchecked Copy Box
Act 2:21 - And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved. Call then saved see how that works ?

Jerry Shugart

It is believing the gospel which results in salvation:

"or I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth" (Ro.1:16).

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
That confirms what Im saying. The one who calls shall be saved. The calling is evidence of being in a saved state.

No, if that were the case, then it would say "Whoever calls IS saved." But it doesn't say "is." It says "shall be."

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber

Because you say so?

Call, shall be saved. In that order.

Or, to put it more bluntly:

How then shall they call on Him in whom they have not believed? And how shall they believe in Him of whom they have not heard? And how shall they hear without a preacher?And how shall they preach unless they are sent? As it is written: “How beautiful are the feet of those who preach the gospel of peace, Who bring glad tidings of good things!”But they have not all obeyed the gospel. For Isaiah says, “ Lord, who has believed our report?”So then faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.But I say, have they not heard? Yes indeed: “Their sound has gone out to all the earth, And their words to the ends of the world.”But I say, did Israel not know? First Moses says: “I will provoke you to jealousy by those who are not a nation, I will move you to anger by a foolish nation.”But Isaiah is very bold and says: “I was found by those who did not seek Me; I was made manifest to those who did not ask for Me.”But to Israel he says: “All day long I have stretched out My hands To a disobedient and contrary people.” - Romans 10:14-21 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Romans10:14-21&version=NKJV

Rom. 8:

Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.

If a person is in the flesh, can he please God? No.

If a person is in the Spirit, can he please God? Yes.

That's all that Paul is saying.

And? Conversely, if a man IS born again, he will see the Kingdom of God.

But first he has to be born again. How does he do that? By believing.

How does he believe? By hearing the word of God.

How does he hear? By a preacher preaching after being sent.

beloved57

Because you say so?

Call, shall be saved. In that order.

Or, to put it more bluntly:

How then shall they call on Him in whom they have not believed? And how shall they believe in Him of whom they have not heard? And how shall they hear without a preacher?And how shall they preach unless they are sent? As it is written: “How beautiful are the feet of those who preach the gospel of peace, Who bring glad tidings of good things!”But they have not all obeyed the gospel. For Isaiah says, “ Lord, who has believed our report?”So then faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.But I say, have they not heard? Yes indeed: “Their sound has gone out to all the earth, And their words to the ends of the world.”But I say, did Israel not know? First Moses says: “I will provoke you to jealousy by those who are not a nation, I will move you to anger by a foolish nation.”But Isaiah is very bold and says: “I was found by those who did not seek Me; I was made manifest to those who did not ask for Me.”But to Israel he says: “All day long I have stretched out My hands To a disobedient and contrary people.” - Romans 10:14-21 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Romans10:14-21&version=NKJV

If a person is in the flesh, can he please God? No.

If a person is in the Spirit, can he please God? Yes.

That's all that Paul is saying.

And? Conversely, if a man IS born again, he will see the Kingdom of God.

But first he has to be born again. How does he do that? By believing.

How does he believe? By hearing the word of God.

How does he hear? By a preacher preaching after being sent.
No because the verse says so.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber

You would have a point if it read:"Whoever calls shall get saved."
So a direct biblical statement of the opposite of your doctrine is somehow proof of your doctrine.

I'm telling you, folks, this nonsense is a cult! Given this kind of outright dishonesty, their doctrine is entirely unfalsifiable and is an obvious lie to anyone who hasn't been brainwashed by their forked tongued leaders.

Last edited:

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
B57 says be saved and you will believe, the Apostle Paul says the exact opposite!

Acts 16:30 And he brought them out and said, “Sirs, what must I do to be saved?”​
31 So they said, “Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and you will be saved, you and your household.”​

Calvinism is a lie! Calvinists are liars.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
I can almost guarantee that neither B57 nor Nanja will respond to my posts, because there is no defense against what I said without denying what the Bible says, because it would compromise the very foundation of their position.

beloved57

The verse says whoever calls "Shall be saved."

It does not say: The calling is evidence of being in a saved state.
It does not say: The ones who call on the name of the Lord in a way that pleases God, must already be in a Saved state.
I know what the verse says. It suppose to say that. I agree with the verse and it with me

Status
Not open for further replies.