You must be saved to believe the Gospel !

Status
Not open for further replies.

beloved57

Yes, I was taught name calling by Jesus.

I would do that to your face, if given that opportunity. Just tell me when and where.

That's not what the Bible says, I just showed it to you, you retard. God's word, which you don't read or understand, clearly states that the "lost" are the children of Israel who do not believe, because of the veil over their heart.

Obviously, your pride takes precedence over your own family, who you are leading to hell with you. What an awful person you are to hate your family that much.
Are you in Atlanta ?

beloved57

"For the Son of man is come to seek and to save that which was lost." - Jesus

"So, you know more than I do?" - Jesus
Jesus did seek and saved the lost, those whom He sought and saved may believe the Gospel But some people are lost whom He didnt seek and saved, they cant believe the Gospel

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
‭‭II Corinthians‬ ‭7:10 For godly sorrow produces repentance leading to salvation, not to be regretted; but the sorrow of the world produces death.

beloved57

The verse says whoever calls will be saved.

That's the order.

Calvinism changes that to be whoever is saved will call.

Completely opposite of what the text says.
I know what the verse says. I have already spoke to you about it.

A lost person cannot believe in Christ because the Gospel is hidden from the lost. 2 Cor 4:3

OZOS

I know what the verse says.
No you don't. You have no clue what it says.

"And it shall come to pass that whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved."

"For “whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved. How then shall they call on Him in whom they have not believed? And how shall they believe in Him of whom they have not heard? And how shall they hear without a preacher?"

Paul says that those who call on Him must first believe, but they cannot believe unless they first hear, and they cannot hear, unless someone tells them.

The order is clear...

1. Gospel is preached.
2. Someone hears the gospel.
3. Someone believes the gospel.
4. They call upon the Lord.
5. They are then saved.

"As for me, I will call upon God, And the Lord shall save me."

"For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes, for the Jew first and also for the Greek."

Your anti-Christ doctrine strips the gospel of it's power.

A lost person cannot believe in Christ because the Gospel is hidden from the lost. 2 Cor 4:3
The "lost" in this context belong to the nation of Israel who reject Christ as their Messiah, and turn their hearts to trusting in the Law. For you to say otherwise, is a blatant lie. The entire context of 2 Cor 3-4 has been shown to you and you have refused it in favor of your doctrine of demons.

"Therefore, since we have such hope, we use great boldness of speech— unlike Moses, who put a veil over his face so that the children of Israel could not look steadily at the end of what was passing away. But their minds were blinded. For until this day the same veil remains unlifted in the reading of the Old Testament, because the veil is taken away in Christ. But even to this day, when Moses is read, a veil lies on their (Israel's) heart. Nevertheless when one turns to the Lord, the veil is taken away...

But even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing, whose minds the god of this age has blinded, who do not believe, lest the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine on them."

Paul spoke of this also in Romans...

"For I do not desire, brethren, that you should be ignorant of this mystery, lest you should be wise in your own opinion, that blindness in part has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in. And so all Israel will be saved, as it is written:

“The Deliverer will come out of Zion,
And He will turn away ungodliness from Jacob;
For this is My covenant with them,
When I take away their sins.”

Concerning the gospel they are enemies for your sake, but concerning the election they (Israel) are beloved for the sake of the fathers."

The children of Israel rejected their Messiah and opted to trust in Moses (the Law). As a result, of rejecting Christ, and trusting in the Law, a veil continues over their heart. If they were to turn to the Lord (repent) then the veil is taken away. The children of Israel are "perishing" (lost) because they are rejecting Paul's gospel, having been blinded until the time of the Gentiles is fulfilled.

You are without excuse for applying the teachings of your cult to this text.

Last edited:

marke

I know this surprises people, but its true, a lost person cannot and will not understand and believe the Gospel when it comes to Salvation and Conversion.

The truth of the matter is while men are in a unregenerate lost state, the Gospel is hidden from them resulting in unbelief. 2 Cor 4:3-4

3 But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:

4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

Its plainly stated in the passage "our gospel it is hid to them that are lost" !

So the counter to that is, our Gospel is not hid to the save. By saved I mean two things #1 Those saved by the Eternal Purpose of God and Blood of Christ, and #2 Saved by the Regenerating Power of the Spirit. See only those who have been regenerated have been liberated from Spiritual darkness and blindness by the god of this world, as long as we are unregenerate our minds remain blinded by the god of this world.

Also how can the Gospel be the Gospel of ones Salvation Eph 1:13 if the person is in a lost state, that's a contradiction.

Paul dad written earlier that its the saved, to whom the preaching of the Cross is the power of God 1 Cor 1:18

For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.

Notice, not unto the lost is it the power of God, but unto us which are saved !

Notice also saved here in this verse 1 Cor 1:18 is in the present tense, they are in a saved state, and they are being saved, converted, because its also a passive voice.

This confirms that the Gospel can only be a converting word, if one is saved already, and no longer in a lost state.
You are totally butchering what the Bible says. Of course lost people are blind to the truth, and of course Christians are lost before they believe and receive the truth. But your assumption that nobody can ever get saved who starts out lost is unbiblical, ridiculous and heretical.

Status
Not open for further replies.